Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
WhAt_dA_fUcK

so i drank my first beer in 7 months last night...

yea i just got back from iraq last night and it felt so good to drink a beer and not worry about people shootin at you.....i got some random pics of the deployment if anyone wants to check em out.......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

post em up.

and you never drank beer the whole time you were there? its not like that one movie where every once in a while they have bonfires and drink budweiser and eat pork and beans and shit?

i dont know you, but im glad you made it back.

yea we go back in sept. but im looking at the present right now i dont give a shit what happens in a couple of months from now....just enjoying my beer

dos equis special lagar

corona red (rip marty , he was the one who showed me how to make it...)

Welcome back my nigguh...Enjoy yourself.Take it easy.Im Exspecting some good flickage and stories from you in the near future.

Originally posted by Then Away@Jan 29 2005, 11:43 PM

we were hoping you would make it back, very glad you did....cheers to ya first beer in a while....post em flicks up man and welcome back...

horrible choice in screennames you unoriginal mother fucker.

:lol: ;)

whoa.. were you the guy posting up the iraq pictures a couple months ago?

I was wondering how weird it would be if a 12oz member nevedr posted again because of this fiasco in iraq..

Good to hear to made it brotherman.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E+Jan 29 2005, 11:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T=E=A=S=E - Jan 29 2005, 11:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Then Away@Jan 29 2005, 11:43 PM

we were hoping you would make it back, very glad you did....cheers to ya first beer in a while....post em flicks up man and welcome back...

horrible choice in screennames you unoriginal mother fucker.

:lol: ;)

[/b]

Thats so rich 'Tease'

get some flicktures going whatdufuck

DSC00666.jpg

DSC02723.jpg

040414-M-5753Q-032.jpg

Road1.jpg

i forgot in what order the pics are in but one is a pic of us convoyin to fallujah....the next one is us actually getting there....the night vision pic is right before we entered the city the blanketed the outside portion of the city with white phospherous thats what that is and the other is when we were patrolling and that street was just an example of what the whole city was.....

Glad you made it back. And even though you already have a date to go back, I'll drink a beer in hopes you'll never have to go there again.