i dont really feel like doing anything tonight.

Guest beardo

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Caught The Aviator today. Solid-ass flick, practically a shoe-in for a lot of the awards it's been nominated for.

Tonight is probably gonna be the Gatti/Leija fight* and cigars.

*Edit: I spelled "fight" as "flight" cause I've been staring at airplanes for three hours.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Jan 29 2005, 08:45 AM

then we had some loud ass oprah watching bitches sitting behind us that damn near ruined the movie for me, but it was a good flick i thought.

this is when you ask them to be quiet and if they keep talkin and being loud you then proceed to tell them to shut the fuck up!!!or you go get the manager..

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan@Jan 30 2005, 06:33 PM

this is when you ask them to be quiet and if they keep talkin and being loud you then proceed to tell them to shut the fuck up!!!or you go get the manager..

i did say "i wish these goofy broads behind me would shut the fuck up" to my mom loud enough to where they heard me, because then they were quiet for a good 30-45 mins before annoying me again.

i hate loud stupid people in the movie theatre.

also... this whole "i dont really feel like doing anything but i do" attitude... is this from getting older or what?

because lately, ill get some idea in my head to go do something, then it is quickly shot down by thoughts of having to motivate myself to get up and go do it, and thats normally enough to stop me. what the fuck is going on?

i made some guy give me 16 bucks after a movie was over once. he was there with his son.

i asked him to be quiet nicely the first time.

i asked him rudely the second time.

third time i stood up, turned around and told him to shut the fuck up.

after the movie he said something to me outside about using that kind of language in front of his son. i told him that he completely ruined the movie for me and the girl i was with and he owed me 16 bucks for it. he looked at me like i was crazy until i got up in his face and told him to give me the fuckin money. at this point his son starts crying and the girl i'm with is so embarassed she walks away to the car. the guy gives me a 20, grabs his son and jets. the girl i was with told me to take her straight home and that was the last i saw of her. bought $20 bucks worth of weed, went to my boys house where my friends were hanging out and relayed the story. funny night.

i HATE when people talk during movies. unless it's a really dumb movie. or if you go to one of those really ghetto movie theatres and you just KNOW people are gonna be screamin and shit. then you can't bitch about it. and they're also big and black so you really wouldn't want to.

Originally posted by iquit@Jan 31 2005, 03:41 AM

i HATE when people talk during movies. unless it's a really dumb movie. or if you go to one of those really ghetto movie theatres and you just KNOW people are gonna be screamin and shit. then you can't bitch about it. and they're also big and black so you really wouldn't want to.

it happened to me tonight while i was at the movies with my lesbian neighbor

friday night - white tea then killian's irish red with a whole lot of my friends.

saturday morning - record shop. bought the jandek dvd and nick drake's five leaves left.

saturday night - some killians and red stripe with same friends and more people. we kicked it and watched the jandek on corwood.

sunday - woke up and went to the flea market. bought a sweet leather coat and some other things.

it was a pretty good weekend.