dilated peoples

TOY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man..

i was waiting for a post about this..dilated ppl are incredible..

im preordering the cd tommorow EXPANSION TEAM.. comes oct23..

go to the site and go to media..then video.. download making of the video when worst comes worst.. the video took place in front of world trade center.. i saw that video on mtv2

www.dilatedpeoples.com

.. also i heard about them when i saw their video on mtv2 called the platform it was reppin graf in it..

evidence and iriscience bot write graffiti or did.. i dont think dj babu does..

the track from the platform "10 years" i think, its track 9 or 10 at any rate has alot of references to graf in it. great cd overall though. cant wait for expansion team to finally get into the damn stores. Pen one is mentioned in that 10 years track too.

nsk

thats cool.. i listen to some of the tracks at sandboxautomatic.com.. i thought they would be really good like when worst comes to worst..on expansion team..

i most likely am gonna get the mr.len pity the fool cd.. i was gonna get that cd before, but wasen't sure.. after i listened to some of the ppl on it.. i liked it..

peace

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

can't wait for the cd, especially since it is only gonna be $7 at the best buy near me(I wonder why its so fucking cheap, but i'm not gonna complain).

$7.00........ @ Best Buy.....

Fuckin' A!! I need to move near one of those...... I don't think there any around these here parts.

Originally posted by FROSTY

AHHH yes, and there from TORONTO.....:king:

umm, no they are most definitely not from teedot, dummy. they are from LA...and they are bangin

the worst comes to worst (shouldnt it be when WORSE comes to worst???) is fly and isnt gonna be on the LP...samples didnt clear i think i heard. they deserve to blow...support em if you can.

Originally posted by graffitiSUX

i take back what i said originally. whoever said it is better than their first shit, i agree. their first album was unbelievably boring. i still think their rhymes are a little bland, but the production carries it. viva la babulicious

yeah, the platform was wack. when i heard expansion team at the hiphopsite in my area, it renewed my faith in dilated. sorry it sounds kind of shitty-staticy, but still tight

i thought the platform was good. i haven't heard much of the new album, but i did see the video for 'worst to worst' or something (i forgot). It was a little too refined and clean cut... the videos for work the angles and third degree are much better.. a whole lot more feeling.

yeah i got expansion team tuesday. ive been trying to listen to the whole thing at one time but havent got a chance. so far, i can listen to all the tracks except for war-marching drum beat isnt doing it for me. even the phil the agony and defari interludes are tight. no boring tracks like the platform. bestbuy-$9.99.

Originally posted by CATS

I saw them live on the Word of mouth tour. J5, Beat Junkies, Supernat.

Pretty dope. Iriscience performed with Babu, Evidence was sick and could not perform.

hell yeah the word of mouth tour last year was fucking great. supernat is one of the craziest freestylers anyone know if he ever or is coming out with any new shit? anyways this guy would freestyle about anything people would throw on stage some kid threw a glove and a 20 sack on stage it was crazy. i cant wait to get the new dilated !!!!

i like theyre eyedrops they sell with their logo on it comes in handy

dilated peoples first album is the worst album ever. every damn track has there name scratched over the chorus, and lame ass drum beats, shit the lyrics are wak to. fuck all this lame "undergroung hip hop". albums like that got me losing faith in hip hop music.listen to black sabath,slayer, and kool keith

Originally posted by Mr. Gerbik

dilated peoples first album is the worst album ever. every damn track has there name scratched over the chorus, and lame ass drum beats, shit the lyrics are wak to. fuck all this lame "undergroung hip hop". albums like that got me losing faith in hip hop music.listen to black sabath,slayer, and kool keith

you, my friend, are "smoking the crack" as we like to say. i love slayer and sabbath like the next honkey, but dilated is far from the worst album ever. reasonable hiphop people can disagree about HOW good it is, buts its undeniably quality music. ev and alchemist produce some the most crisp drum tracks out there these days. "lame ass" beats might apply to some B-side mannie fresh shit, but not ev or alchemist. i think you were listening to the FATPAT record by accident.

Archived