Curb Your Enthusiasm

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the jackalit, hahaha.

This season is easily the best, I thought the Black Swan ep as the weakest of the season, but Wendy Wheelchair was fucking hilarious, I have many names like that in my old phone.

But seriously this show is so great, I have the theme song as my messagetone on my phone, as you know getting some messages is just like a moment in Larrys life. Last nights ep was so fucking funny, especially Kramer going off his nut unable to be able to say his true thoughts, but Funkhauser had probably his best moment in the past few seasons with that joke, and it was totally unexpected coming from him of all people.

I'm praying the final episode is a full hour and has a 20+ minute episode of seinfeld within it. I could die happy.

The most recent episode very well may have been the best episode of any tv show. I just about died when Jerry opens the door and Newman is standing there. Not to mention all the other jokes that have already been discussed. I was pretty surprised Michael Richards agreed to do that whole last scene he was in. Fucking great.

• 4 months later...