Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by The Don dong dada@Mar 31 2005, 04:26 PM

gusto and bees should drop that gay shit boys crew. bunch of little wiggers.

its funny when little wack ass fools like you cant seem to make a dent in the world and you go and try to hate cuz you might got skills but you lack the ballz to get shit done.... so stay lazy and scared and other people will make the world go round for you.. Say that shit on a wall... with your bleak ass internet comments.

Originally posted by thumper+Mar 31 2005, 08:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thumper - Mar 31 2005, 08:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-smallpimpin@Mar 31 2005, 08:35 AM

bloat sounds like its there yard too me i know they got more fr8s than you no diss just observing and come on dogg its graff u dont wanna sound all gangster when everyone who knows u knows your not

i don't even paint freights anymore and when i did it was about an hour away from the place in particular that i'm talking about. i don't think they would argue that it's my yard. no one should debate that. my whole problem was with them sporting blue rags, because speaking of "everyone who knows u knows your not a gangster", destn and company should not be sporting a red or blue bandana.

my advice is for them to get a black one, those are real trendy right now and you're not gonna push any buttons with most bangers...

i don't even wanna talk about this. i just wanted to make a point, stop arguing with my point of views and shit... damn.

[/b]

Originally posted by boosteverything+Apr 1 2005, 03:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (boosteverything - Apr 1 2005, 03:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by thumper@Mar 31 2005, 08:35 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-smallpimpin@Mar 31 2005, 08:35 AM

bloat sounds like its there yard too me i know they got more fr8s than you no diss just observing and come on dogg its graff u dont wanna sound all gangster when everyone who knows u knows your not

i don't even paint freights anymore and when i did it was about an hour away from the place in particular that i'm talking about. i don't think they would argue that it's my yard. no one should debate that. my whole problem was with them sporting blue rags, because speaking of "everyone who knows u knows your not a gangster", destn and company should not be sporting a red or blue bandana.

my advice is for them to get a black one, those are real trendy right now and you're not gonna push any buttons with most bangers...

i don't even wanna talk about this. i just wanted to make a point, stop arguing with my point of views and shit... damn.

[/b]

Originally posted by boosteverything+Apr 1 2005, 03:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (boosteverything - Apr 1 2005, 03:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by boosteverything@Apr 1 2005, 03:19 PM

Originally posted by thumper@Mar 31 2005, 08:35 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-smallpimpin@Mar 31 2005, 08:35 AM

[/b]

i laugh hahaha bmb crew isnt even on that dumb ishh no your bounderies when your talkin about the gods the yard your talkin about is ours the bandanas who cares when you paint at least 300 in one year at the same place cum talk to me bmb aint no punx but i dont need to tell u that u know harsh one rip geb