Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

heh... GSB mutha fuckaz.. and i run circles around most any of you on a computer..Bums are just genious' who won't pay rent sucka... oh and keep GUSTO pics out of SF thread.. you must be kiddin' even if it is new york.... oh and to anyone not from SF.... DESTROY S.F. !!

Originally posted by smallpimpin@Mar 31 2005, 08:35 AM

bloat sounds like its there yard too me i know they got more fr8s than you no diss just observing and come on dogg its graff u dont wanna sound all gangster when everyone who knows u knows your not

i don't even paint freights anymore and when i did it was about an hour away from the place in particular that i'm talking about. i don't think they would argue that it's my yard. no one should debate that. my whole problem was with them sporting blue rags, because speaking of "everyone who knows u knows your not a gangster", destn and company should not be sporting a red or blue bandana.

my advice is for them to get a black one, those are real trendy right now and you're not gonna push any buttons with most bangers...

i don't even wanna talk about this. i just wanted to make a point, stop arguing with my point of views and shit... damn.

Originally posted by thumper+Mar 30 2005, 08:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thumper - Mar 30 2005, 08:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by The Boss@Mar 30 2005, 03:50 PM

Originally posted by thumper@Mar 25 2005, 08:14 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-NECKTIE@Mar 24 2005, 02:28 PM

FOR THE HOMIE D-E-S-T-N, APPERIN GANGSTERS

we're cool, but please do not sport no blue bandana in my yard (yes, that's my yard you've been painting, you know which one). thanks!

thats in the middle of oregon and you have never been there.

i don't care where that is and i never plan on going out in the middle of oregon.. they paint my yard religously and if i walk in my yard and see someone wearing a blue bandana i'm gonna be on the offense.

[/b]

THE BMB CREW DESTROYS ANY FR8 YARD.YOU SEE WHAT WE DO!!!!!WE DONT FUCK AROUND. AND IF WERE PAINTIN IT RELIGOUSLY I GUESS ITS OUR YARD NOW

Originally posted by thumper+Mar 31 2005, 05:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thumper - Mar 31 2005, 05:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-smallpimpin@Mar 31 2005, 08:35 AM

bloat sounds like its there yard too me i know they got more fr8s than you no diss just observing and come on dogg its graff u dont wanna sound all gangster when everyone who knows u knows your not

i don't even paint freights anymore and when i did it was about an hour away from the place in particular that i'm talking about. i don't think they would argue that it's my yard. no one should debate that. my whole problem was with them sporting blue rags, because speaking of "everyone who knows u knows your not a gangster", destn and company should not be sporting a red or blue bandana.

my advice is for them to get a black one, those are real trendy right now and you're not gonna push any buttons with most bangers...

i don't even wanna talk about this. i just wanted to make a point, stop arguing with my point of views and shit... damn.

[/b]

if you dont even paint trains anymore how is it your yard????is it because of that one piece on the wall?????

Originally posted by The Don dong dada@Mar 31 2005, 04:26 PM

gusto and bees should drop that gay shit boys crew. bunch of little wiggers.

Man you must be the dumbest motherfucker ever, get out of here with that shit. GSB like in the early 2000's had SF on lock. Chinatown, north beach, downtown, TL, mission, their shit was everywhere. And for you, or anyone to say "oh them niggas is gay, get that shit outta here" shows how much of a dumbshit you really are. Im for anyone causing damage in SF, be it natives or foreigners you just gotta do it proper and them cats did it proper. Now, im not from GSB or anything ive only met GUSTO like maybe once. But i just gotta give respect where respect is due.

Doing shit proper is not doing some bullshit chicken scratch. and fuck some toy fools who put it down for like a year, then trail the fuck off. what do they still have running, some shitty tags and hangovers. you're on the nuts not just giving respect. otherwise you would'nt get all fresh calling me the "dumbest mother fucker ever"

hahahaha slurp.

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Mar 31 2005, 10:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Mar 31 2005, 10:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-The Don dong dada@Mar 31 2005, 04:26 PM

Man you must be the dumbest motherfucker ever, get out of here with that shit. GSB like in the early 2000's had SF on lock. Chinatown, north beach, downtown, TL, mission, their shit was everywhere. And for you, or anyone to say "oh them niggas is gay, get that shit outta here" shows how much of a dumbshit you really are. Im for anyone causing damage in SF, be it natives or foreigners you just gotta do it proper and them cats did it proper. Now, im not from GSB or anything ive only met GUSTO like maybe once. But i just gotta give respect where respect is due.

[/b]

Originally posted by The Don dong dada@Mar 31 2005, 08:24 PM

Doing shit proper is not doing some bullshit chicken scratch. and fuck some toy fools who put it down for like a year, then trail the fuck off. what do they still have running, some shitty tags and hangovers. you're on the nuts not just giving respect. otherwise you would'nt get all fresh calling me the "dumbest mother fucker ever"

hahahaha slurp.

Id like to see you bomb as hard as one of them cats did.

if you bombed as much as you popped off at the lip then i wouldnt be saying shit about how much of a herb you are.

Fuck internet shit talking. Im through with you. If you got anything else to say, message me or something dont fill this thread with more of this bullshit.

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Mar 31 2005, 10:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Mar 31 2005, 10:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-The Don dong dada@Mar 31 2005, 04:26 PM

[/b]

Straight homey.... speak it as you see it... true is true, no matter how blind you are... much love.... Gonna Stay Bombin'

All I'm gonna say here is ... if GSB was'nt a threat... people wouldn't hate... oh and you drop it like that for 2 years and stay in one spot under mad investigation... see how up you stay... fools gotta know when to hold em ... know when to fold em... hence ....

GOING SOMEWHERE BETTER

as far as toys.... have you forgotten where graffiti started, besides GSB put the shit on the walls for you to have something to talk shit about... so give our lives meaning and keep Hate alive...