Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RevoL

Don't Call it Frisco

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You suck at living skreenname. and you made a huge ass out of yourself for dissing a dude who fucking kills it and then following it up with a picture of your retarded ass scribblings. you are a joke, your letters arent even level. you need to keep your mouth shut because you dont know what you are talking about.

And what the hell is this suppose to say anyway?

:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

you are a joke, your letters arent even level.

...And this slop is???

graffpix218jq5.jpg

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Way to go though... coming on here with a different screen name and all just to try and defend yourself.:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Try learning how to form your letters. Your "L" looks more like a hand putting up the middle finger or a retarded W.

And I don't know what the fucks going on with your "O". Looks more like a retarded X or K.

:rolleyes:

not tryna make an ass out of you but it was an ALSO?:cool:

yeah.. i saw that a little after i posted it.

but thats only because i was like this ---> :mad2: and then like this ----> :hatred:

for the record, im not also. skreenname, you are a dumbass. and i really like your O you did in your also throwup. do you mind if i use it?

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

hahahaha skreenname is trippin, i think that also throw is cutty mcdaniels, especially compared to his wack ass sketch. boo!!!

in other news, bump f word...?

lolol

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

im not also either skreen name, i just wanted to put your punk ass in your place for steppin outta line. Also`s letters are level too. look at them, they all are even and straight, shits clean too. your shit is all over the place. dean called it, you are a dumbshit and now youve made a public spectacle of yourself. priceless.