Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

Guest ---- ----

HAHA I like how adek gets jealous because aker comes through SF and crushes. adek just has to look like the tough guy. :haha: :haha: :haha:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest The Boss
Originally posted by thumper+Mar 25 2005, 08:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thumper - Mar 25 2005, 08:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-NECKTIE@Mar 24 2005, 02:28 PM

k5.jpg

FOR THE HOMIE D-E-S-T-N, APPERIN GANGSTERS

we're cool, but please do not sport no blue bandana in my yard (yes, that's my yard you've been painting, you know which one). thanks!

[/b]

thats in the middle of oregon and you have never been there.

Originally posted by The Boss+Mar 30 2005, 03:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Boss - Mar 30 2005, 03:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by thumper@Mar 25 2005, 08:14 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-NECKTIE@Mar 24 2005, 02:28 PM

FOR THE HOMIE D-E-S-T-N, APPERIN GANGSTERS

we're cool, but please do not sport no blue bandana in my yard (yes, that's my yard you've been painting, you know which one). thanks!

thats in the middle of oregon and you have never been there.

[/b]

i don't care where that is and i never plan on going out in the middle of oregon.. they paint my yard religously and if i walk in my yard and see someone wearing a blue bandana i'm gonna be on the offense.