Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

oh yeah, its also not handy to know his face cause he works in an office. he isnt on the beat ever. he told us that was a rare occasion where he actually puts on his uniform. twas for the cameras. usually he is in regular clothes(jeans and a t shirt) wearing sun glasses and equipped with a snazzy fanny pack where he carries his gun.

oh yeah, its also not handy to know his face cause he works in an office. he isnt on the beat ever. he told us that was a rare occasion where he actually puts on his uniform. twas for the cameras. usually he is in regular clothes(jeans and a t shirt) wearing sun glasses and equipped with a snazzy fanny pack where he carries his gun.

Why leave te office when you got graff_fans.net & selfpromo.coms everywhere? No need to go outside...it's all laid out online with writer's name rank and serial number.

The hot-spot-cams will be watched by realtime dispatch with a finger on the batphone - wrapped in the act and all on film... coming to a corner near you if not already. LOOK UP.

and then look again. Nightvision in the cuts while the shooters drop bodies on the bigblocks - makes no sense - another wasteful drug war like Mr Eatingdisorder said.

naw I disagree,

Steve Irwin was way more then just some clown ass krikey-spittin aussie. That guy was

nothing less than a fuckin savage, he just happened to be a funny mutherfucker. That fool used to straightup predict that a snake would be under this rock cause he said he could sense it, he was like a modern day medicine man or sorcerer, and that's real. Fuck whoever did that disrespectful, half-ass RIP, lets have someone crack it off right and give the man a proper tribute like he deserves.

are u kidding me? are you his brother or something? that shit isn't disrespectful in anyway. i admit that the "RIP" isn't as big as it should be, but i was in a rush tryin to get em out before the love fest weekend. i didn't realize you were the "Keeper of the Croc Hunter"

so fuck you.