Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phunk

• CACashRefund

• onnod

• slobberface

any one got any bne ficks?

17graffiti1.190.jpg

WHAT'S SICK ABOUT THESE STICKERS IS THEY ARE SUPER PERMANENT! HAVE YOU TRIED PEELING ONE? IT'S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE .YOU PEEL AT THE CORNER AND ONLY A TINY PIECE RIPS OFF! NO WONDER THE CITY IS SO PISSED! tHESE THINGS ARE HARDER TO GET OFF THEN PEN/PAINT GRAFFITI . cOULD YOU IMAGINE IF EVERY WRITER HAD STICKER THIS PERMANENT LIKE THIS? THESE AREN'T LIKE THE USUAL VINYL STICKER. I WANT TO GET SOME MADE WITH MY SHIT FOR SURE BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO!! THE STICKERS AREN'T THE MOST AMAZING BUT I'M STOKED ON HOW MUCH DAMAGE HAS BEEN CAUSED WITH THEM!! FUCK S.F.!!

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

ive never tried peeling one of them muthafuckas but i guess they are permanent since u said so...i only go out to SF every now and then but i havent seen and BNE stickers...but the guys seems famous...all world goddamn...this muthufucka must have loot to be travelin this much...haha i wounder wat ppl who think graffiti is vandalism are wondering right about now

WHAT'S SICK ABOUT THESE STICKERS IS THEY ARE SUPER PERMANENT! HAVE YOU TRIED PEELING ONE? IT'S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE .YOU PEEL AT THE CORNER AND ONLY A TINY PIECE RIPS OFF! NO WONDER THE CITY IS SO PISSED! tHESE THINGS ARE HARDER TO GET OFF THEN PEN/PAINT GRAFFITI . cOULD YOU IMAGINE IF EVERY WRITER HAD STICKER THIS PERMANENT LIKE THIS? THESE AREN'T LIKE THE USUAL VINYL STICKER. I WANT TO GET SOME MADE WITH MY SHIT FOR SURE BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO!! THE STICKERS AREN'T THE MOST AMAZING BUT I'M STOKED ON HOW MUCH DAMAGE HAS BEEN CAUSED WITH THEM!! FUCK S.F.!!

yeah, there some heavy duty tuff shit..........

does anyone else think bne isnt that cool.

you're an idiot, this dude not only has bay on lock, he has fucking asia on lock, this man has more area's in one block than you have with all you're ups, he alone with stickers crushes it more than you, and i'm sure with paint, handstyles and everything else, just dont talk anymore.

you're an idiot, this dude not only has bay on lock, he has fucking asia on lock, this man has more area's in one block than you have with all you're ups, he alone with stickers crushes it more than you, and i'm sure with paint, handstyles and everything else, just dont talk anymore.

that's a lot of facts meing, im sure you probably know how BNE's semen tastes like.