Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by truesnvogues+Mar 14 2005, 08:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (truesnvogues - Mar 14 2005, 08:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-EPMDfan@Mar 14 2005, 08:20 PM

DSCN1315.jpg

Look at the flick...he hit up Twick and Scrag. As a matter of fact they told him to go over more shit and Cope said naw it's cool. When they told him to go over thier pieces he's like naw man you guys are buggin and they said naw it's no biggie. Cope didn't wanna go over that shit but they wanted him to. And Cope painted with Twick on 6th and Howard on Sat and the Dream wall was done Friday.

So what someone should rag fat boys shit anyways FUCK New York!

[/b]

Why are you talking about it? Why don't you go rag his shit mr. internet thug??? If you are so worried about it...go do it tough guy, and when you do make sure you use your real name when you rag him so we know who did it instead of punking out and just lining his shit. It's funny how people talk so much shit behind a computer but when it comes down to it they don't do shit and if they were in person they wouldn't say a peep!!!

Originally posted by RATT+Mar 15 2005, 03:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RATT - Mar 15 2005, 03:32 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-2grimmy@Mar 14 2005, 07:39 PM

reyeshot.jpg

You have a flick of the revok next to this?

[/b]

nah i was driving and the cars behind me were getting pissed because i was swerving all over the place driving hella slow.

im tired of seeing that cope flick, if dude asked to get gone over than that sounds like some sort of publicity scam, oh well, i guess it worked, cause the last 2 pages are all about cope throwup (and ghost) over some legal... fuck it, i wish he went over something of mine, so then id be getting talked about.....oh wait, that would require me actually getting up...

big ups to cope and all, but does he really need montanas to do a tossup?

Montana was kind enough to sponser the art show and kick down paint for IZ, Cope, and Ghost while they were here so they could paint. That's why he was using the Montana's...