Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

actually i was more commenting on the quality of graffiti people call "good" on this forum, didnt get punked by him by any means. just saying, hes not that good just because hes been writing for a while and hes from sf and does not completely suck that means you like his graffiti, much like icp, YAAAAWWWWWNNNNN ok guys i get it you can do that style, just because you have montana now doesnt mean you are doing anything new, just in newer colors

and no i dont like people who come just to hate and talk shit about people just to get people stirred up for the sake of getting people stirred up, i actually have wanted to say this stuff for a while its just funny to me that outside of sf people dont look at this type of graffiti and see it as new or innovative

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ok ive kept quiet for a long time but i really need to say something. KODE is a toy, yes, he can actually use a spray can some times and do a clean piece but seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you people, how can anyone not have said this

look at his letters, go a head. not to mention his color blind color schemes are usually bad but his pieces are almost exactly the same every singe time. wobbly floppy shapes some what resembling his letters, HIGH-LARIOUS

another thing, his characters, horribly painted thugged out cartoon characters (much like the man himself) that seem to me get worse everytime they are painted (if thats possible) hey loook at me im a baggy pants thug with a fat lip and i have a knife, are you scared? no, not at all

oh and another thing your throw up looks like a retarded dinosaur

there i said it

have fun

get a life who the fuck do you think you are?

real frisco native putting it down for years...

Eat a dick haters

Sick of all these new toys throwing the "Native" or "outta towner" words around.

Alot more people are local than you think.

Most of these toys just dont know their own city's history

people should stop using origin as an excuse to suck and talk shit to writers who are puttin it down stylistically.

Any of you toys ever herd of Riff?

How can you have city pride without knowing your city's history?

Sick of all these new toys throwing the "Native" or "outta towner" words around.

Alot more people are local than you think.

Most of these toys just dont know their own city's history

people should stop using origin as an excuse to suck and talk shit to writers who are puttin it down stylistically.

Any of you toys ever herd of Riff?

How can you have city pride without knowing your city's history?

watch who you are callin a toy fool, you dont know me.

i know a lot about Bay Area graff and its history.

yes, we all know who Rif/juice/whatever is, we have all seen piece by piece, i may not be an oldfart from the 80's but i got some oldschool InkOne and Tmf fools in my blackbook so dont think im some new jack bumping my gums not knowing what im talkin about.

and they arent that many locals that really kill shit and have longevity sad to say, but Kode is one of the rare ones, whether you like his style or not.