Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

finally got letter structure next will be highlights' date=' colors, and nomore snitchin[/quote']

funny how you are quick to refer to someone else as a snitch but when the person is in your krew(gufe) you never admit it or say its true. Nothing but denial.

I see countless people on alot of websites stating that he is a snitch and all you guys do is defend him. I don't really think it would be a lie if all these people are on here telling you about his business. Think about it.

For all those who try to educate the blind on the people that are weak by giving in to the cops and giving information leading to convictions. I hope your word will soon be not only heard but understood.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok ive kept quiet for a long time but i really need to say something. KODE is a toy, yes, he can actually use a spray can some times and do a clean piece but seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you people, how can anyone not have said this

look at his letters, go a head. not to mention his color blind color schemes are usually bad but his pieces are almost exactly the same every singe time. wobbly floppy shapes some what resembling his letters, HIGH-LARIOUS

another thing, his characters, horribly painted thugged out cartoon characters (much like the man himself) that seem to me get worse everytime they are painted (if thats possible) hey loook at me im a baggy pants thug with a fat lip and i have a knife, are you scared? no, not at all

oh and another thing your throw up looks like a retarded dinosaur

there i said it

have fun

Someone post more photos and save the gossip for the hair salon. Quit worrying about how someones hair is cut, what they wear, how they dress.Yall act like you are fucking looking for a date!

talk is cheap, actions speak louder than words. HATE HATE HATE.