Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

:huh: PIECE BY PIECE IS PRETTY MUCH A PIECE OF SHIT!!!

THEY GIVE SOME GARBAGE ASS FOOLS ( ABOUT THREE FOURTHS OF THE WRITERS INTERVIEWED AND SHOWN OR MORE) WAY TOO MUCH EXPOSURE. FUCKIN' WACK!!! FUCK ALL THIS MODERN TECH OUT PRETTY BOY/CLEAN BOY I'M SECRETLY A HOMO BULLSHIT. BOMB SHIT YOU FUCKS!!! MAKE THIS PLACE UGLY. STOP THINKIN' YOU ARE AN ARTIST OR A REVOLUTIONARY YOU CUNTS!![/size]

:scrambled: :eek: :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :confused: :( :huh: :cool:

:confused: :) :( :o :D ;) :p :eek: :cool: :scrambled:

Yeah, dude, I'm with you. Stupid fucking assholes only had twenty something years and twenty thousand writers to cover in a single 2 hour feature. Shit. Fuck. And what's up with those goddamned producers using hella old Bets songs for the bonus footage rather than new Bets songs. blah blah bah. fuckers. toys. ass monkey clown shoes sumsabitches motherfuckers. grrrr. That whole dvd sucked because they didn't do a segment on messageboards and what the fuck, dude, messageboards are graffiti. fuck shit cock ass. dumb movie. there is no graffiti without the internet. duh.

shit, I was supposed to do that in all caps, huh? and gangsta ass emoticons, huh?

you're a pile.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

Yeah I thought the Decline of Western Civilization had a bit too much X in it when I was 15. Still dont care for them as much as some of the others in the film, but I acknowledge their relevance and their place in history. That was the scene and a documentary documents.

who exactly are you fucking talking about. i thought most of the interviews were raw' date=' except vegans rant about corporate bullshit and big business was pretty played and immature[/quote']

vegans rant wasnt played out at all it was more of the truth. some people just like to ignore it.

Guest nutsonmychin!

who cares? someone make a thread about "how my feelings got hurt because I wasnt in Piece by Piece", or shut up and get better and maybe you'll be in the next one.

who cares? someone make a thread about "how my feelings got hurt because I wasnt in Piece by Piece"' date=' or shut up and get better and maybe you'll be in the next one.[/quote']

PIECE BY PIECE SUCKS. WHO WOULD WANT TO BE SUCH A PIECE OF SHIT CREW AS MSK? THEIR SHIT IS WACK ASS TECHED OUT TRASH!!!

Thank you Phunk. You are the only reason to even look at this thread. Other than you it's just a bunch of toys talking shit about people they wish they could be. Again thank you and keep up the good work.

HAHAHA Somebody salty cause they didnt make the cut?

If they're not in it its cause they didnt want to be or we could not find them. oh yeah and if they are toys like this fool.

Yo man I saw your movie and I was wondering if you saw or were inspired by the DVD>>WRITERS (20 years of graffiti in Paris)?>>The History of SF and Paris are very similar in many ways.

Good job anyway I know It's impossible to have everybody in it.

A street session with Adek would have been appropriate:king:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOE-LESTER

who exactly are you fucking talking about. i thought most of the interviews were raw, except vegans rant about corporate bullshit and big business was pretty played and immature

Rka:vegans rant wasnt played out at all it was more of the truth. some people just like to ignore it.

Writers opinions on doing graff are all different. Thats why interviews with as many different writers, and getting their reasons are so important. Do you really want to hear the same shit over and over again......."I bomb shit, I rack shit, I kill shit"

Oh yeah, it was really cool when Heart threw that molotov cocktail.

Piece by Piece was prolly one of the finest graff films to date, along side Style Wars and Dirty Handz. Its rediculous that people can diss it, and on top of that use stupid played out disses instead of using their tweaked brains to think up good critisism. the movie was perfect, perfect interviews and soundtrack and putting RENOS as the narrator was pure fucking genious. it was worth the 28 dollars i fucking paid.

:cool: oh and obviously Phunk on top, sorry for rant.