Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

:huh2: :mean: :nope: :sadcrying: :shook: :sadcrying: :scowl: :evil: :bawling: :beat: :bawling: :shakehead: :king2: :spent3: :disguised: :yuck:

HOW MANY DO THEY ALLOW NOW?

20!!! SO I KNOW HOW MANY I'M GOING TO BE PUTTING IN ALL MY POSTS NOW!!! E HE HE HE:scrambled: :eek: :rolleyes: :o

IT USE TO ONLY ALLOW 15!!! IT'S GETTING BETTER PEEPS!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

:huh: :cool: :rolleyes: :eek: :scrambled: :confused: :mad: :( :( :D :o ;) :p :eek: :cool: :confused: :( :) :o ;) DAMN!! DOES PHUNK JUST WALK,CLIMB AND RUN AROUND THE BAY AREA EVERYDAY TAKING PHOTOS OF EVERY PIECE OF GRAFFITI IN THIS PART OF CALIFORNIA HE CAN? JEEEEEZ GET A LIFE OR SOME ONE SPONSERTHIS CAT SO HE CAN GET A 9000 DOLLAR CAMERA INSTEAD OF A 8999 DOLLAR ONE!!

fuckin perpetratin ass cats are stupid. like you aint postin none of your own shit. you think i dont know who you are? seriously. everyone on here (with the exception of a few) posts their own shit and then tries to play it off like they dont. shits gay.

ha ha ha. just cos you do it. doesnt mean everyone else do.

Maybe he was talking about Gufe. cause hes a snitch so that makes him gay. well not to mr bullimick it makes him cooler cause hes a rat. what ever happened to snitches get stitches and end up in ditches. I guess that doesnt apply for the bth und aq kats. Gufe's a fucking rat.:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

dam your still halfsteppin with this snitch shit. hes a few miles from you at this moment. get off the computer and go get him. youve been followin his pics around the net for almost 2 years, are you tryin to get other kids to handle your beef? when you wont even post these "gufe papers" you say you see all the time? or take it to the streets where this belongs?

post your name or atleast your crew for some validity. cops in vegas pull this type of shit, maybe your on the squad:D

92979305_8e888309ec_o.jpg