Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
the mesr from that train has been writing awhile now i think longer then mesr fron the city

theyve both been writing just as long as each other and are the same age. theyve met and battled and done everything there is to do. neither one is changing their name.

tetras gay. go bite off destn some more

You know how lame you sound when you ask to see your own shit?

You see anyone else on here asking to see there own shit?

There are dudes who would lay you out if you ever lay a finger on Yung Tet.

Not a threat, just keeping you informed about the situation.

how about when you post your own shit? is that the same?

how about when you post your own shit? is that the same?

1. I've never asked to see my own shit

2. When I did post my own shit, I posted about 50 other mother fuckers too

3. I told you guys there was going to be a lot of sidebusting if you wanted to see ALL the tunnel flicks

Have either of them battled Mesr TFL/TWB? been in the game when they were in diapers.

we all know theres always gonna be someone out there with the same name as you. theres no way to avoid that shit. and the tfl mesr is short for messenger as far as i know. and i do also know that for the most part he does characters more often than letters. if he wants to battle we can do it. but im not trippin on the whole name thing or whos been writing what longer than who. im a peaceful cat just tryin to do my thang.:D

Most common name ever..please shut up..know one gives a fuck about you..

we all know theres always gonna be someone out there with the same name as you. theres no way to avoid that shit. and the tfl mesr is short for messenger as far as i know. and i do also know that for the most part he does characters more often than letters. if he wants to battle we can do it. but im not trippin on the whole name thing or whos been writing what longer than who. im a peaceful cat just tryin to do my thang.:D

youre a peaceful cat who just posts his own shit. which is stupid. wise up. this aint show and tell.