Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
:shakehead: :shakehead: guess u cant make every one happy.....but the good news is that it only takes u 2 seconds out of your life to scroll past all the sick flix of twist, some, king, moby and many others.......not to mention every flick in the book is at least 10 yrs old...... :shakehead: :shakehead:

First u get mad about the black books now the magazines..... at least there pics of walls....

i love hand styles but if u wana get specific all ur posts of handstyles on newspaper stands phone poles rails bars etc....... all belong on the west coast handstylezzz thread.... but i aint hatin cuz ur puttin pics up instead of people that just come on here to talk shit.......naddaddamean...........

139312674db57f044257fo.jpg

Don't worry about what you post. Post whatever the fuck you want to. As long as it's graffiti/bay area related, someone will appreciate it. I would much rather log on and see a blurry zine photo then some 12 year old toy talking about how he heard that tetra went hunting with Dick Cheney and got shot in the face. Dude, does anyone know if this is true? This guy in my math class told me.