Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

is it true that everyone in san fransisco is politcally correct to the point of retardation? i wanted to move out there, but people kept telling me that no one would get my jokes. people there still call each other bitches right? and make fun of fat people??

is it true that everyone in san fransisco is politcally correct to the point of retardation? i wanted to move out there' date=' but people kept telling me that no one would get my jokes. people there still call each other bitches right? and make fun of fat people??[/quote']

i know i do:D

is it true that everyone in san fransisco is politcally correct to the point of retardation? i wanted to move out there' date=' but people kept telling me that no one would get my jokes. people there still call each other bitches right? and make fun of fat people??[/quote']

Yes we are all fat LBGT bitches and there isn't room for another so pls stay in West Hollywood.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

psycho1.JPG

psycho2.jpg

Yo.. This is Jor One. Does anyone on here have any good high-res shots of my piece at Pycho City?? I wasn't able to get any good shots before that fake rasta bitch buffed the walls. Ideally shots without cars in the way or flashburn would be dope. Anyone willing to send some quality flix will be hooked up with some dope fricso graffiti flix.

Email me at info@jor1.com

YO STRAIGHT THE FUCK UP, THAT FUCKING RASTA VANDAL SQUAD JOCKER HAS PUSHED HIS LIMIT. HE AINT EVEN A CITY WORKER HES A FUCKING VOLUNTEER. HE NEEDS TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON. IF ANYBODY CATCHES HIM IT SHOULD BE A HAYMAKER ON SIGHT. COVER HIM IN HIS OWN BUFF PAINT...

YO STRAIGHT THE FUCK UP' date=' THAT FUCKING RASTA VANDAL SQUAD JOCKER HAS PUSHED HIS LIMIT. HE AINT EVEN A CITY WORKER HES A FUCKING VOLUNTEER. HE NEEDS TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON. IF ANYBODY CATCHES HIM IT SHOULD BE A HAYMAKER ON SIGHT. COVER HIM IN HIS OWN BUFF PAINT...[/quote']

:biglaugh: HELL YES :biglaugh: