Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yea thats Jase' date=' he crushed frisco and many parts of the country back in the day but im pretty sure hes from washington DC, fool still has a few roofs runnin around the city[/quote']

JASE is from Baltimore, not DC.

Anyone have picks of CUBA ? Moved from Baltimore back in the 80's to Frisco. One of the OG writers who ran with REVOLT RTW when he lived in Baltimore.

JASE is from Baltimore, not DC.

Anyone have picks of CUBA ? Moved from Baltimore back in the 80's to Frisco. One of the OG writers who ran with REVOLT RTW when he lived in Baltimore.

yea my bad i knew it was somewhere back east

whos this new buff squad? ive been seeing this black dude with a fro buffing out shit on market a few times, someone should merph his ass. why are they buffing legal shit anyways?

who the fuck is mr limbert?

I refuse to use emoticons, but if I did, it'd be a sad little face shaking his head, lamenting people who post in Frisco graff threads who don't know about Frisco graff.

Chuck Limbert was the head of the vandal squad who really ignited the current persecution of San Francisco's influential graffiti scene. As with most vandals quad members, Mr. Limbert wanted to be a writer himself and so, he would go over pieces with a big roller check mark. Said gentleman also created the laughable "Greatets Graffiti" website with the largely self-clowning "wanted and busted" lists. There is also hilarious footage of him accosting the ol' websmaster of Hifi Art.

You're welcome.

yea thats Jase' date=' he crushed frisco and many parts of the country back in the day but im pretty sure hes from washington DC, fool still has a few roofs runnin around the city[/quote']

thats tight you found that flick i posted on dc 's page.

yea he's definitely been smashing shit for a long time

and still does, that flik was taken in dc around 95 and

yea he's from baltimore but lived out west for a while

chuck limbert was a homosexual. but that top 10 Most wanted and top ten most recent writers busted list was fucking funny i wonder if thats still up. the top 3 most wanted were Narc, Gise, and Vegan, followed by cfor tips deko clock kerbs loer haha man the old days were fun, cask and all of 640 was on that hifishit starting funk with people