Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

Originally posted by UkAntFade+Mar 21 2006, 11:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UkAntFade - Mar 21 2006, 11:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TAPS it@Mar 21 2006, 12:32 AM

this was handed to me by some old guy buying a coffee...thought it was kinda random...

[attachmentid=32536]

Just sooo u know fword is a chick!!!!

[/b]

this fool has no brain..i thought i was the only one defacin federal notes those things go world wide

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by george burns+Mar 21 2006, 11:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (george burns - Mar 21 2006, 11:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by UkAntFade@Mar 21 2006, 11:35 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-TAPS it@Mar 21 2006, 12:32 AM

this was handed to me by some old guy buying a coffee...thought it was kinda random...

[attachmentid=32536]

Just sooo u know fword is a chick!!!!

this fool has no brain..i thought i was the only one defacin federal notes those things go world wide

[/b]

dont talk fag go to some other forum or some shit u dont even do graff or anything of the sort and ur friends r pussie's too when u want to meet up so i can hit u in the mouth with my louie and i dont mean vatton!!!!

Originally posted by STREAKER_INK@Mar 21 2006, 12:00 PM

INK 2, PEOPLE WONT TELL YOU WHAT THEY WRITE CUZ 1. YOUR A TOY. 2. IF YOU DONT ALREADY KNOW PEOPLE GET WRAPPED ON THIS SITE FOR NAME DROPPIN.

SO BY YOU POSTING YOUR OWN SHIT IM THANKFUL. HOPEFULLY YOU GET WRAPPED YOU TOY. IF I SEE YOU ON THE STREET IM CAKIN YOU ON SITE JUST FOR ALL THE PAIN AND AGUISH YOUR GRAFFITI HAS CAUSED ME. GOOD DAY.

u too pussy to say ur name just like everyone else that talks shit. so seee u on the street

Originally posted by george burns@Mar 21 2006, 12:00 PM

bro we can battle on street or pic for pic pleez ur sorry..and louis vutton is shit my ladys push..i push the dick..still waiting for you to go over my shit riding since 04' soo... back to san jo punk you dont live in sf..

lol what shit since 04......that gay ass shit on the roof pls bro i leave that there as a reminder of how fuckin wack u are.....and dam man u dont read well do u i said im goin to hit u with a louisville slugger not a louie vatton but hey im glad u spoil ur bitch.....trust me i already knew that, she shows me all the nice stuff u buy her everytime she stays the night and gets wkt banged.....shes a crew whore and u dont even know it!!!!!

U state the place and time and we will see who shows up!!!

Originally posted by BlacManGoneRobin+Mar 21 2006, 12:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BlacManGoneRobin - Mar 21 2006, 12:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by filthyfingers@Mar 21 2006, 02:41 AM

Originally posted by eat it@Mar 20 2006, 10:24 PM

Originally posted by filthyfingers@Mar 21 2006, 12:27 AM

Originally posted by crispy@Mar 20 2006, 09:22 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-filthyfingers@Mar 20 2006, 09:16 PM

that laik is foul

it was either that or that inktwo business on the side.

why even bother wasting time taking a flic at all? they both suck eggs

wat u write?

refrai what's it to you?

never heard of you, toy?

[/b]

i don't want to spark another Shitty Toy Cock Sucker arguement because i made that mistake like 50 pages ago. i dropped my name cuz i'm not scared of you toys or anybody on this forum, the truth is the majority of them don't write. if you want beef PM me, or you know what i write, do somethin about it. i couldn't care less. streaker ink pm me.

:king: :king: :king: Laik's a fucking beast, straight frisco all-city, 1st grade abbreviation comments don’t mean a thang, oh and if you want beef step to me on the streets, cuz i'm a little white kid, infact minature like 2 feet or some shit :king: :king: :king:

this is the last you'll hear from me on the matter, i don't know you, you most def. know me, i'm up, your not, go do a wack piece and keep cryin, cuz i'm the champ NIGGA!

let me here some more come backs, cuz I love that shit!!! :love2: :love2: :king: :love2: :love2:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

HOLY SHIT THIS THREAD FUCKING SUCKS. YOU BITCH ASS CATS NEED TO LEARN YOUR FUCKING PLACE IN GRAFFITI AND SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU TOY ASS CS CATS BEEN WRITING FOR ONE YEAR TOPS, LEARN YOU DAMN PLACE AND SHUT THE FUCK UP. SELF PROMOTING B ITCHES

Originally posted by BlacManGoneRobin@Mar 21 2006, 03:13 PM

:king:  :king:  :king: Laik's a fucking beast, straight frisco all-city, 1st grade abbreviation comments don’t mean a thang, oh and if you want beef step to me on the streets, cuz i'm a little white kid, infact minature like 2 feet or some shit  :king:  :king:  :king:

this is the last you'll hear from me on the matter, i don't know you, you most def. know me, i'm up, your not, go do a wack piece and keep cryin, cuz i'm the champ NIGGA!

let me here some more come backs, cuz I love that shit!!! :love2:  :love2:  :king:  :love2:  :love2:

Is this post for real, or are you being sarcastic?

Originally posted by george burns@Mar 21 2006, 02:00 PM

bro we can battle on street or pic for pic pleez ur sorry..and louis vutton is shit my ladys push..i push the dick..still waiting for you to go over my shit riding since 04' soo... back to san jo punk you dont live in sf..

nice signature george burns

i loved seeing broke ass krackheads down in the tenderloin

still rocking they orange socks probably got orange draws still on too :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by Sirentiren+Mar 21 2006, 04:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sirentiren - Mar 21 2006, 04:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BlacManGoneRobin@Mar 21 2006, 03:13 PM

:king:  :king:  :king: Laik's a fucking beast, straight frisco all-city, 1st grade abbreviation comments don’t mean a thang, oh and if you want beef step to me on the streets, cuz i'm a little white kid, infact minature like 2 feet or some shit  :king:  :king:  :king:

let me here some more come backs, cuz I love that shit!!! :love2:  :love2:  :king:  :love2:  :love2:

Is this post for real, or are you being sarcastic?

[/b]

talking like that is wack

by the way, why the fuck do people bitch about posting your own flix is being toy cuz its self promoting? isnt writing your fucking name all over town self promoting too? its a two sided coin and i think people that complain are just pissed cuz there shit is wack and they have no friends. :haha: :haha: :haha: