Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by nma@Mar 9 2006, 05:29 AM

it's a few pages back, but fuk this aj bullshit, you aint a thug... you're taking pictures of you're own graff, with you and you're shitty ass crew in them, dont post you're own stuff you fucking toy... just i'm wondering wtf goes through you're mind... are you retarded? fucking learn to respect.

IM NOT IN AJ BUT EVERY BUS I GET ON AND EVERY STREET I WALK I SEE IT SO RESPECT THAT .

That was a couple years ago. Since then, our renegade graff writer has been evicted from his home and fired from his job, while his crew, KUK (Kill Until Killed), have earned the distinction of being the first graff crew in SF to be raided by the police and subsequently indicted by a grand jury on 24 felony charges of graffiti and conspiracy to commit graffiti as a gang. Law enforcement officials have adopted a zero-tolerance stance against the graffiti writers and the District Attorney's office is reportedly opting for full prosecution, which could lead to time in state prison. "In March, a San Francisco grand jury indicted 8 people on 24 counts, including conspiracy (182); gang participation (186.22); graffiti (594); and there were gang enhancements. On a legal point, defendants are charged with participating in a gang, as well as crimes committed for a gang purpose. All are felony counts. A conviction could mean state prison. Of the 8 indicted, 5 are allegedly members of KUK, which stands for Kill Until Killed (or according to one member, Kiss Until Kissed). One alleged gang member is a woman. All are in their 20s and come from middle or upper middle class backgrounds. All are Caucasian. Some have multiple prior convictions for related crimes. The crimes that lead to the indictment occurred in 2002 and included the gang tag, KUK, as well as the tags of individuals. Those included: deth; abhor; sleaze; vic20; and a graphic of a large dead cat, with Xs for eyes. That was allegedly the product of the female member. KUK Graffiti has appeared in San Francisco, Oakland and Berkeley; on cars, trucks, road signs, light boxes, overpasses, and public and private buildings. One tag stretched, and maybe still stretches, over 200 feet. On Potrero Hill, on a housing project called Turner Terrace, and which is visible from hwy 280, I'm told there is a tag 6 feet tall and perhaps 100 feet long. "Practical considerations," says Harry Dorfman, "made it so that we only presented a portion of the available evidence to the grand jury." Mr. Dorfman says there were more than 100 separate tags that might have been used as evidence. Seven of the eight indicted were arrested. I don't have a date yet. One has a warrant. Sept 6 is the trial date." -Press Notes from the Office of the District Attorney website

i was just wondering, how did that turn out?

hahaha

rest in power sham

Originally posted by smallpimpin+Mar 9 2006, 12:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (smallpimpin - Mar 9 2006, 12:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-nma@Mar 9 2006, 05:29 AM

it's a few pages back, but fuk this aj bullshit, you aint a thug... you're taking pictures of you're own graff, with you and you're shitty ass crew in them, dont post you're own stuff you fucking toy... just i'm wondering wtf goes through you're mind... are you retarded? fucking learn to respect.

IM NOT IN AJ BUT EVERY BUS I GET ON AND EVERY STREET I WALK I SEE IT SO RESPECT THAT .

[/b]

everywhere i go i see bums and crackheads with piss and shit on themselves... so respect that.