Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Not to be a dick BUT that long story was pretty damn lame Buters shit looks wack and he sounds like a fake emo wanting to be gangster sitting on a greenlight and crayone what were you thinking if he spit on your face or shoes its still in your direction being 38 how you let kids get away with that both sound likebitchmade should of just got down all this calling each other permission shit sounds like som art fag shit getting pad and leting them take your wall and cash haha all yall give up on the game or go bomb fuck this suckafish shit....Go to the corner already man theres people watching....

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p...63646&members=1

thats a photo album I made a while ago...has alot oofpics from the abandoned hospital in the avenues...they boarded up all the door and windows so i wasn't able to get inside....but were working on that....i haven't been there in a while though but yeah....

other stuff....

welll fucking photo bucke wont let me log in so ill post more later

Originally posted by merk or be merked@Jan 31 2006, 12:59 AM

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p...63646&members=1

thats a photo album I made a while ago...has alot oofpics from the abandoned hospital in the avenues...they boarded up all the door and windows so i wasn't able to get inside....but were working on that....i haven't been there in a while though but yeah....

other stuff....

welll fucking photo bucke wont let me log in so ill post more later

pretty dope fliks that unfinished one is revok msk ..bump

never new that nekst was on fell ...damn big shit

Originally posted by murder_suicide+Jan 30 2006, 11:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (murder_suicide - Jan 30 2006, 11:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>calmlikeabomb^^

when the fuck did they board up the windows!!

lol i wouldnt wana go to the hospital alone freaky as fuck

when is they demolishing it anyway?

[/b]

I was out there back in august and all the windows were boarded up,they were shooting a movie there with will smith.....haha... but yeah i wouldn't go in alone ether haha...'m not sure whn they are bringing it down...i went to the roof once its pretty sick....

<!--QuoteBegin-sect ebc@Jan 30 2006, 11:37 PM

pretty dope fliks that unfinished one is revok msk ..bump

never new that nekst was on fell ...damn big shit

i thought it as msk, i was lookin at it the otherday and though it just said MSK but now I can see that its revoke....msk goes big in sf...norm, steel, revoke...see um up by the highway all the time.....usedto chill with norm...

I'm tryna get more flicks soon

its sad how much they are buffing now aays...the whole wall of the first picture got buffed a few days after I took it....they buffed the old castro station comepletly9when I sa that i was so pissed off...that shit was crazy...and now its nothing but some ugly ass plain white room, gettng covered in filth from the muni) I think they are buffing hella tunnels, hence the reason they stop the muni on week nights at 10pm(really fuck shit up on friday nights) but they haven't buffed the cole street tunnel....i can't believe what the did to the cole/haight street wall...that piecwas awsome and then they put some crappy piece over it and then some shitty anime piece over that...fucking garbage......what ever....well I'm out...Ill try and get more flicks up tomorow

thanks for posting that shit twick, you made our city look like a bunch of artsy fartsy suckas.  not every nigga in the city paints legals all day like you, WE KEEP IT GRIMEY

dont get pulled into this shit, the youngstas keep it alive

these walls belong to our city...crayone isnt from here...he was getting paid and i he chose to go over us...in my eyes he was getting paid to diss my crew...

thats a nono...

an artsy fartsy sucka.= someone who's not about they shit..someone who wont ride on a nigga and a corporation...someone who just doing it for the galleries....in it for the minute...

im in it to win it..longevity..

i've been there done that..since 1983 when all we used was stock..

yeah nig i paint legals...and Im Constantly Painting...i'm still payin dues..

i got it like that...i'm a boss in this shit..and i do boss things..

BUT I AINT GONNA LET NO ONE PUNK ME,MY CREW OR MY CITY...

YOU SAID IT WE KEEP IT GRIMEY..THATS WHY I HAVE A MAGAZINE TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT....NO ONE REPRESENTS FRISCO OR THE BAY AREA HARDER THAN WE DO...

ICP HAS PUT THE BAY AREA ON THE MAP...NO ONE HAS STEPPED UP AND DONE THAT..

IF IT WASNT FOR US THERE WOULDNT BE A BAY AREA GRAFITTI MAGAZINE REPIN SHIT RIGHT NOW....

peep out ONE TRACK MIND...then tell me if our city looks like a bunch of suckas....

and yeah dont get pulled into this shit youngstas..keep that shit alive...

and thats all i have to say about that..

who cares about this stupid beef with crayone...its old news..

move on with your life...

ONE TRACK MIND VOL 3..IN STORES FEB 10TH

Thats funny for you to say that ICP has put the bay on the map when yes.. the bay has been on the map for quite some time now. How do you think Spie and Dream got into FC. There are a lot of other crews that have gone out of the bay and painted nice ass shit. Thats what it is to be a good creww. to paint else where than you're home town. ICP has all of these walls and even with them being legal they do wake ass shit. I don't know about anyone else on this thread, but legals are cool and thats where you should rep your hardest wild style. But I guess that is not the case with ICP; claiming they paint funk style when it is really New York staight letters. Wake ass ICP... half of the crews in the city would tak'em out. Hey go ahead and "rep" the city most crews rep their crew and travel and rep their style rather then their city.

Originally posted by murder_suicide@Jan 31 2006, 01:06 AM

calmlikeabomb^^

when the fuck did they board up the windows!!

lol i wouldnt wana go to the hospital alone freaky as fuck

when is they demolishing it anyway?

It is a FEDERAL BUILDING >> be careful I saw some undercover cops last time I was there... :five-o:

One last thing >>Watch out for ghost<<< :shook: :chicken:

SERIOUSLY!! ;)