Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is the last thing im gonna say on the matter. im never checkin my messages again and you can all suck it. ero, or who ever the fuck you are:

youre a chump, face it. your shit sucks, and i never snitched you out. its completely apparent what you write cause its up their in every fuckin post you make. their are no rules to 12oz and i dont have to tell you shit! id be as stupid as you are, and i aint about to do that cause you are really stupid. so good luck in all of your indevours. dont try to contact me cause i dont give a fuck and ill never tell you shit. id have to have some crazy identity problems to be worried about if you though i was a man or not! i for one have better shit to do than be an internet thug in denial, so peace

Originally posted by kyle@Dec 13 2005, 10:20 AM

this is the last thing im gonna say on the matter. im never checkin my messages again and you can all suck it. ero, or who ever the fuck you are:

youre a chump, face it. your shit sucks, and i never snitched you out. its completely apparent what you write cause its up their in every fuckin post you make. their are no rules to 12oz and i dont have to tell you shit! id be as stupid as you are, and i aint about to do that cause you are really stupid. so good luck in all of your indevours. dont try to contact me cause i dont give a fuck and ill never tell you shit. id have to have some crazy identity problems to be worried about if you though i was a man or not! i for one have better shit to do than be an internet thug in denial, so peace

YOU SAID TOO MUCH ALLREADY....

SHUT UP AND HIDE BEHIND YOUR SCREEN PUSSY... :haha:

:shook:

Originally posted by EUROne+Dec 13 2005, 05:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EUROne - Dec 13 2005, 05:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-kyle@Dec 13 2005, 10:20 AM

YOU SAID TOO MUCH ALLREADY....

SHUT UP AND HIDE BEHIND YOUR SCREEN PUSSY... :haha:

:shook:

[/b]

yea man, thats the way it should be!

Originally posted by kyle@Dec 13 2005, 07:20 AM

12oz does have rules...

Yo fuk all of you, hatin on euro. Heres what i know,

this cat post more flicks here than you little shit talkin muthafukaz ever do,

he catches tags all over the city, and was destroying shit, when you were still

playing with g.i.joes. so get over it. dudes got years of work on your just started

writing in 9th grade ass.

bump for that germ van aswell. dope shit!

Originally posted by phunk+Dec 13 2005, 03:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phunk - Dec 13 2005, 03:03 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-uncle-boy@Dec 13 2005, 06:40 AM

crip flicks phunk.

keep up the good work!

thanks!

fightwithart3wd.jpg

[/b]

who the fuck is this? toy ass buster....you cant write someone else's name :hatred:

Originally posted by Novak+Dec 13 2005, 09:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Novak - Dec 13 2005, 09:59 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KRON KING@Dec 12 2005, 08:45 PM

white boys should not be sayin the n word even if it is on the interent

More like anyone who isn't black shouldn't say the N word ever...

[/b]

nobody should really.