Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You SF kids must be getting pretty stoked. If not, you should be. Im no expert, but Id say having an ass hole for a president when you happen to live in city known for its dissent, makes for some pretty rampant graffiti. I wasnt there, but I think the setting was similar back in the late 70's-early 80's when graffiti blew up in NY.

Thats not to exclude LA, but LA always seems to be lacking a certain "fuck to give" about the rest of the world. LA could be broke, which it is, and shit still gets buffed and theres just as many people just looking to beat some ones ass. Anyhow, it should be pretty much racking and painting. No money for those without work. More stealing going. Artfags pissed with no founding. Resentful in-the-closet fag cops willing to let shit slide, especially after a day full of busting other fags for protesting. Washed-up "Weather Underground" wannabes using any example of poverty as proof that they were right for bitching and moaning about every thing. It should be pretty fun. Or not. Like if youre Arab or "Arab looking". Then youre not doing shit except getting some menstrual blood smeared all over you while your engaged in an overly hairy pyramid...which, though forced, still makes you a pretty big fag..

If youre white...shit. Wear a uniform that says "wigger" on it and go nuts. Pretend its 1992 and you live in Little Rock Arkansas and "Nuthin' but a G thang" just came out.

Etnies and Dickies like you found your Irish pride. Plus, black people are just about "wallet-chain-studded-belt" free. That fool Black-50 should be a good indicator. So would that OJ Simpson looking ass fool Yo-G.

Ps, if you see Adek, tell him he looks like Christopher Reeves...before he was "the Man of Wheel".

damn phunk, all that shitty montana shit youre posting is hella fuckin boring. post something thats not in the same 2 block radius of the last 500 pictures youve taken. graffiti is from the streets not the stores. thats shit has no balls, and isnt even graffiti. if anything its fuckin grade D art...and nobody wants to see that shit...

Originally posted by kyle@Feb 19 2005, 05:44 AM

damn phunk, all that shitty montana shit youre posting is hella fuckin boring. post something thats not in the same 2 block radius of the last 500 pictures youve taken. graffiti is from the streets not the stores. thats shit has no balls, and isnt even graffiti. if anything its fuckin grade D art...and nobody wants to see that shit...

kyle, ouch! :eek: i hear you... sorry you're not into it. sometimes people like my posts, sometimes they don't. why don't you post up some stuff you like?

peace.

Originally posted by kyle@Feb 19 2005, 05:44 AM

yeah Ears, you fucking toy using Shitty Montana spraypaint.... what the fuck?? Who uses spraypaint but fucking toys. Me and Kyle only write with our own fucking blood, blood of kings.. so there you fucking toys out there, shut the fuck up bitches an shit... i'll take you all to school muther fuckers. And taking pictures? what the fuck??? Phunk you are such a toy. Anyone who takes pictures is a toy. Im gonna cut this short, I have to take a shit. Im gonna mash it up and stick it in a pen and me and Kyle are going out bombing. Fuck all you toys...eba00469099f00000063.jpg

Originally posted by FEYNONE+Feb 19 2005, 07:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FEYNONE - Feb 19 2005, 07:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-kyle@Feb 19 2005, 05:44 AM

yeah Ears, you fucking toy using Shitty Montana spraypaint.... what the fuck?? Who uses spraypaint but fucking toys. Me and Kyle only write with our own fucking blood, blood of kings.. so there you fucking toys out there, shut the fuck up bitches an shit... i'll take you all to school muther fuckers. And taking pictures? what the fuck??? Phunk you are such a toy. Anyone who takes pictures is a toy. Im gonna cut this short, I have to take a shit. Im gonna mash it up and stick it in a pen and me and Kyle are going out bombing. Fuck all you toys...eba00469099f00000063.jpg

[/b]

:lol: :lol: