Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by hollowtips+Nov 26 2005, 07:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hollowtips - Nov 26 2005, 07:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-monster mash@Nov 26 2005, 01:19 AM

66899830_0b9be9a8d4-1.jpg

hahaha, youd think after writing as long as he has

hed get a little better?

maybe just a little bit????

guess not....

[/b]

ahahaha cracked me up....but its called a straight letter

Originally posted by mesrocketship@Nov 25 2005, 06:05 AM

messtraights.jpgno im not emo....ive just heard that style referred to as emo.....fuck no im not emo......i was just sayin that style is easy to do in other words.......

you're trippin with that "emo style is easy to do." any style is easy to *attempt* but to do it well you cant just throw some checks and arrows into a straight letter and think its a success. also a word of advice... before you say ANY style is "easy" you should master the one you are trying in the first place, and judging by these pics you got some work to put in with your "tough guy" style.

dagster..

Originally posted by mesrocketship@Nov 26 2005, 09:34 PM

blah blah blah...its easy to talk shit on the net...........

i'm not talking shit.. i'm stating facts. you said that style is "easy". i'm saying to do it right, like any style, it is'nt easy. if its so easy lets see some of your ill pieces with it. just do one piece to prove me wrong. it'll be fun.. "easy" even..

dag'ster

i dunno.....i wasnt tryin to sound as cocky as i did......i just had fun tryin a new style......i know ive got my own style and i can serve cats with that style and theres cats that can serve me with "emo" styles too so whatever.....im not gonna go back and forth flexin my ego on the net.....that shit is elementary.....i just like painting, like im sure the rest of you do. and the reason im on here posting my shit is because i dont have tv(and dont want to) so this is really my only form of entertainment. anyways, enough with the novel.....peace to everyone.....thanks for the hate (and the love)