Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SF1+Nov 16 2005, 06:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Nov 16 2005, 06:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-arizona tall can@Nov 16 2005, 06:34 AM

PB010017.jpg

You kids realy need to stop looking to the internet for names to bite. This is just dumb. "Oh that's a cool name, it's in Philly so I'll write it in Frisco and nobody will know the difference!" :dunce:

Picture393.jpg

Picture396.jpg

[/b]

I DONT THINK ANYONE IN FRISCO COULD GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT PHILADELPHIA. SORRY TO LET YOU DOWN.

a couple weeks ago i got napped on haight street. i wasnt caught in the act of painting but someone did call in and report me. they took my bag along with my ink as evidence.. took pictures of my hands pants and shoes. they charged me with conspiracy and 2 intent to vandalize, one of the walls wasnt even done by us.. in san francisco do they usually charge kids in situations like mine?

Originally posted by godlyfigure@Nov 16 2005, 11:07 PM

a couple weeks ago i got napped on haight street. i wasnt caught in the act of painting but someone did call in and report me. they took my bag along with my ink as evidence.. took pictures of my hands pants and shoes. they charged me with conspiracy and 2 intent to vandalize, one of the walls wasnt even done by us.. in san francisco do they usually charge kids in situations like mine?

your all good. don't trip. just say you didn't do shit.

and hope the witness don't go to court.

Originally posted by godlyfigure@Nov 16 2005, 08:32 PM

proof as in knowing what i write? or proof as in the same color paint? they got my paint but theres no way they can read what a fill says without an outline

i meant proof as in same color paint,

and they can read it if they just send it officer putz over at graffiti abatement, if anyone, he would be the one able to read it without the outline.