Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i know im late on the ghost yard info ....im new to town.....i think assholes who dont pick up after they paint are toys ....theyre one and the same.....its just a toy thing to do .....the cop let us go without even a ticket. he was hella chill, he said the only shit he had a problem with was the trash people left behind. when we went back to finish our shit we picked up some shit.......arent we good samaritans........in a nutshell, its not a chill place to paint, we werre just lucky enough to have a cool cop.

Originally posted by mesrocketship@Nov 1 2005, 10:24 AM

i know im late on the ghost yard info ....im new to town.....i think assholes who dont pick up after they paint are toys ....theyre one and the same.....its just a toy thing to do .....the cop let us go without even a ticket. he was hella chill, he said the only shit he had a problem with was the trash people left behind. when we went back to finish our shit we picked up some shit.......arent we good samaritans........in a nutshell, its not a chill place to paint, we werre just lucky enough to have a cool cop.

cry me a fucking river, faggot. i guess that cop really showed you whose boss. did he let you suck his dick? fuck cleaning shit up. that place smells like sulpher and human waste. that placell never be clean you fucktard.