Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^^ ARE YOU TRYNA BE FUNNY.. WE AINT PLAYIN. WE AS IN MULTIPLE NOT SINGULAR. THIS IS MY CITY I KNOW NIGGAS IN EVERY HOOD. REAL CITY NIGGAS, NOT YOU NEW BOOTY ASS FAGGOTS WHO ARE BUYING UP ALL THE REAL ESTATE IN THE MI$$ION.. WE ARE NOT HIPSTERS BRO. WE GREW UP IN FRISCO ALL OUR LIFES AND WILL SMACK A NIGGA FOR OUR HOMIE. COMPRENDE? PLEASE KEEP THE SOFT SARCASTIC STATEMENTS TO YOURSELFS. WE AM NOT PLAYIN FOR TREALLY

AND THAT NIGGA WHO BE PUTTIN THAT BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD* SHIT UP.. FALLBACK BRA. IM USED TO U SOFT ASS SUCKAS WHO MAKE HELLA INDIRECT DISSES AND* SHIT. TO ALL THE SQUARES YES I AM A "NEWBIE". BUT REAL FRISCO NIGGAS KNOW MY NIGGAS BEEN OUT SINCE EARLY 2000.. AND WE AINT GONNA FADE. I AM GOING TO TERRORIZE THIS THREAD UNTILL MY DEAD* HOMIE REST IN PEACE AND* THATS REAL FOR YOU DISRESPECTFUL ASS HIPSTER FAGGOTS THAT DONT KNOW MY CITY HAS A HIGH HOMICIDE RATE EVEN WITH THE CASTRO DISTRICT AND YOU FAGGOTS CAN DIE ON THESE STREETS AND SFPD WONT GIVE A FUCK.. UNLESS YOUR RICH. SO ALL YOU RICH NIGGAS KEEP THE POPES ON SPEED DIAL

WE ON ALL YOU SNITCHIN ASS BITCHES LET IT BE KNOWN FUCK THE SFPD* YOU WORK FOR THEM BUT YOU AINT ON THE PAYROLL

FUCK SENIOR MEMBERS YOU NIGGAS ARE LIKE SENIOR C.O.S IN THE PEN. FUCK YOU NIGGAS YOU AINT SPECIAL BECAUSE YOU BEEN ON THIS SITE HELLA LONG TRYNA GET YOUR POSTS UP FUCK YOU

DOJAH OUR NIGGA STRAIGHT FAMILIA

i apologize. i can clearly see now that you am not playing.

• Like 1

^^ ARE YOU TRYNA BE FUNNY.. WE AINT PLAYIN. WE AS IN MULTIPLE NOT SINGULAR. THIS IS MY CITY I KNOW NIGGAS IN EVERY HOOD. REAL CITY NIGGAS, NOT YOU NEW BOOTY ASS FAGGOTS WHO ARE BUYING UP ALL THE REAL ESTATE IN THE MI$$ION.. WE ARE NOT HIPSTERS BRO. WE GREW UP IN FRISCO ALL OUR LIFES AND WILL SMACK A NIGGA FOR OUR HOMIE. COMPRENDE? PLEASE KEEP THE SOFT SARCASTIC STATEMENTS TO YOURSELFS. WE AM NOT PLAYIN FOR TREALLY

AND THAT NIGGA WHO BE PUTTIN THAT BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD* SHIT UP.. FALLBACK BRA. IM USED TO U SOFT ASS SUCKAS WHO MAKE HELLA INDIRECT DISSES AND* SHIT. TO ALL THE SQUARES YES I AM A "NEWBIE". BUT REAL FRISCO NIGGAS KNOW MY NIGGAS BEEN OUT SINCE EARLY 2000.. AND WE AINT GONNA FADE. I AM GOING TO TERRORIZE THIS THREAD UNTILL MY DEAD* HOMIE REST IN PEACE AND* THATS REAL FOR YOU DISRESPECTFUL ASS HIPSTER FAGGOTS THAT DONT KNOW MY CITY HAS A HIGH HOMICIDE RATE EVEN WITH THE CASTRO DISTRICT AND YOU FAGGOTS CAN DIE ON THESE STREETS AND SFPD WONT GIVE A FUCK.. UNLESS YOUR RICH. SO ALL YOU RICH NIGGAS KEEP THE POPES ON SPEED DIAL

WE ON ALL YOU SNITCHIN ASS BITCHES LET IT BE KNOWN FUCK THE SFPD* YOU WORK FOR THEM BUT YOU AINT ON THE PAYROLL

FUCK SENIOR MEMBERS YOU NIGGAS ARE LIKE SENIOR C.O.S IN THE PEN. FUCK YOU NIGGAS YOU AINT SPECIAL BECAUSE YOU BEEN ON THIS SITE HELLA LONG TRYNA GET YOUR POSTS UP FUCK YOU

DOJAH OUR NIGGA STRAIGHT FAMILIA

fist off relax, calm down....................................................then SHUT the blaze up while smoking on my vape. smoke some dude looks like you need some.

WHERE IS THIS AT? IM BURNIN' THIS SHIT ASAP. FUCK THIS LA NIGGA. DOJAHGHOST IS COMIN FOR YOU.. YOU BITCH. DONT WRITE HIS NAME IN OUR CITY. GO BACK DOWN SOUTH WITH THAT U BUM ASS DODGER FAN. SAN FRANCISCANS (FRISCONIANS) PLEASE HELP.. I NEED A DESCRIPTION OF HIM AND WHAT AREAS HE FREQUENTS SO HE CAN BE DEALT WITH. EXAMPLE 16 ST SMOKIN STONES HIPSTERED OUT.. PM ME OR WHATEVER. I CAN PAY YOU IF YOU ARE A JACKASS DOPEFIEND TAGGER OR SOMESHIT.. OTHERWISE DO IT FOR THE LOVE OF THE CITY AND THE GAME. EVERYONE OUT HERE KNOWS MY NIGGA.. HE AINT GONE YOU CANT KILL A DON

ATTENTION FAKE DOJA LA FAGGOT

WE ARE GOING TO PLAY YOU OUT.. STOP THAT SHIT ASAP. NOT IN THE BAY

YOU CAN DO THAT IN LA BUT NOT HERE. WE AM NOT PLAYING WITH YOU THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING

THANK YOU.. REAL CITY BOMBERS

DANKED* OUT NON STOP DOJAHGHOST BEEN SMOKIN' TREES

ey fuck what all these square ass niggas are saying on the internet, commenting on your vocabulary & grammar because they won't call you out on anything else. All my niggas knew dojah. This new nigga really is irrelevant & inconsiderate towards those who have passed away.

you dont disrespect the dead. fuck it nigga, ill enlist into the movement. lets run these yuppie ass dopefiend niggas out. MOBBBBBB UUPPPPPPPPPP NIGGAAAAA HAHA FRI$CO SHITTTTTTTTT

SMOKER.jpg

SMOKEDOJAH.jpg

DOJA.jpg

YOU FUCKS GONNA SHOW THE REAL DOJAH GETTIN UP BY THE TEAM. AND THEN THE FAKER... WOW OK. NEWS FLASH!!!!!

WE FOUND LgAy DOJAH TODAY CURLED UP IN A BALL ON PILL CORNER WIT A GLASS DICK IN HIS HAND AND A TRANSFORMER NEXT TO HIM.. SORRY TO THE REAL FRISCO NIGGAS

I LED YOU ON A WILD GOOSE HUNT HAHA WE DONT HURT KNOCKS WE PRAY FOR THEM.. EVERYONE PRAY FOR THIS NIGGA PLEASE HE NEEDS IT

RIP MY NIGGA ERIC CAMPOS "DOJA" 2-11-88 5-15-07 FOUR YEARS LATER WE AINT FORGOT..

TO ALL YOU FAKE NIGGAS THAT WENT TO HIS FUNERAL AND* WAKE N NEVER ROCKD FOR HIM.. GO GET A BITCH. MY NIGGA WAS A MACK. HE STILL GETTING PUSSY IN THAT S500 AT 19 AWWWWWWW FUCK YOU NIGGAS