Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Don't Call it Frisco

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phunk

• CACashRefund

• onnod

• slobberface

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its funny coming on here after 7 years and re-reading all my beefs with strangers on here. so pointless and immature. I wanna apologize to everyone i ever had beef with. shit was fuckin retarded and i

fuck the police fuck em all black lives matter

Posted Images

:china: engrish, not your strong point. :china:

shut the fuck up. bringing up some petty grammar shit that doesnt even take away from my main point; that the anonymous shit talker is a coward. ask around, im not fucking stupid.

get at me when you speak multiple languages and youve been published in several political academic theory journals (& being half the age of everyone else in the publication), while still being good in the hood with the block niggas. fucking lame.

and you lame ass haters, dase has FAMILY thats mdc and that knew dash. he wasnt cuddy trying to steal that mother-beating/murdering nigga's swag you fucking retards, he was just fucking around. acting like thats the only fucking thing dase has ever done.

shut up fag i didnt even say your gay ass crews name you 12oz bitches always act like every1 cares about you!! wow everytime some1even says your crew you gotta come online to talk shit what a FAGGGGGGGGOT!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: i dont care about your toy ass group of grown men who beat up kids and do crack.

11th-doctor-MY-DICK-IS-BIGGER-THAN-ALL-YOUR-HUMAN-DICKS-COMBINED.jpg

Wkt is wack. Whoever runs this crew is a complete failure and a fucking retard