Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RevoL

Don't Call it Frisco

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ---The Cuts---@Jul 20 2005, 10:22 AM

YO CAN ANYBODY PM ME THE DIRECTIONS TO THE N-JUDHA TUNNELS. THAT SPOT LOOKS COOL , I WAS THINKIN I WANNA GO REPRESENT OVER THERE.....

maybe you should hop the n-judah on judah street and find out you fucking idiot

Originally posted by yourdad@Jul 20 2005, 04:37 PM

the cuts is the cops.

Naw son, cut's is PETE DA SAV.

My doggy Pete, holla at me, it's ya boy Frankie the Freshest One.

I'm out like Tony Yayo, ehhh hah!!

Originally posted by lovehurts+Jul 19 2005, 01:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lovehurts - Jul 19 2005, 01:44 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Carpenter@Jul 19 2005, 10:55 AM

DSC01517.jpg

what they do?

everytime i see one of your fuckin newage "graffiti art" stickers i tare it off the wall with a certain pride. maybe if i discourage you from making that bull crap you can go back to your basement where all the other artists belong. but wait?! ive never seen one of your stupid stickers before, although i am quite familiar with the design. its because your posting it on the internet, you shameless self promoter. take a tip. nobody gives a fuck. maybe if you got up you could "spread the word" without the aid of a computer. sell out

[/b]

the funny thing is that the dude carpenter that posted that pic isn't the artist that did that.....

BUMP CRACK NO TALK JUST ACT..

KIDS THAT SUCK FUCK YOU FUCKING TOYS.....

Originally posted by HIPPIE CRACK@Jul 19 2005, 05:37 PM

DSCF0512.jpg

DSCF0511.jpg

DSCF0510.jpg

DSCF0509.jpg

DSCF0506.jpg

DSCF0507.jpg

got a few more...

Originally posted by c. clarence+Jul 19 2005, 02:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (c. clarence - Jul 19 2005, 02:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-phunk@Jul 19 2005, 06:13 AM

age429na.jpg

anyone know what up with dis chit?

i seen around recently. its kinda tight.

[/b]

this is pez

pezwolf2tp.jpg

Originally posted by ---The Cuts---@Jul 20 2005, 10:22 AM

YO CAN ANYBODY PM ME THE DIRECTIONS TO THE N-JUDHA TUNNELS. THAT SPOT LOOKS COOL , I WAS THINKIN I WANNA GO REPRESENT OVER THERE.....

it's on 36th and ocean.. you take the 22 to the 91.. and then hop the millbrae bart to caltrans.. give the homeless person playing the banjo the secret password which is "fuckacop" and then he'll give you his uncicyle and you ride that due east until you get to the gas station on bush and geary and they have a sexret passage way that lets you in.. it's a long journey but worth the wait.. happy trails :mexican:

Originally posted by chuck taylor+Jul 20 2005, 07:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chuck taylor - Jul 20 2005, 07:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin----The Cuts---@Jul 20 2005, 10:22 AM

maybe you should hop the n-judah on judah street and find out you fucking idiot

[/b]

word

YO frisco...

I need some help guyz,

Just got out of jail, a fuckin' Ghost car in an alley. They saw me tagging.

My question is should I pled Guilty or not at the court date?

It's my first arrestation in the US.

Send a pm if you can give me some advise.

Peace out :heated:

Originally posted by EUROne@Jul 21 2005, 11:16 AM

YO frisco...

I need some help guyz,

Just got out of jail, a fuckin' Ghost car in an alley. They saw me tagging.

My question is should I pled Guilty or not at the court date?

It's my first arrestation in the US.

Send a pm if you can give me some advise.

Peace out :heated:

If its a misdemeanor bail! They'll never find you :love2:

They droped the charges of felony for mideameanor because it's my first time,but I am sure that if I don't show up in court I will have a Warrant and they'll deport me back to Europe? These mother fuckin :five-o: saw me doing it do you think I can still pled not Guilty?

THANKS INTERNET

You can get public defender, plead not guilty at the arraignment, and then maybe get lesser charges at the 2nd trial. Or maybe the public defender will just fuck you over

Originally posted by EUROne@Jul 21 2005, 10:40 AM

They droped the charges of felony for mideameanor because it's my first time,but I am sure that if I don't show up in court I will have a Warrant and they'll deport me back to Europe? These mother fuckin :five-o: saw me doing it do you think I can still pled not Guilty?

THANKS INTERNET

Damn if them motha fuckas saw you wtf.. what can u say...?? well shit i would pled guilty.. cause u got nothing to say if u say "nah i ddint do shit" after the pig saw you doing the hole fuckn tag.. so shit jst say u did that shit and they might give sum slak liek give u probation oh communntiy service up the ass cause it sounds liek da same situation i was on and i ended up wid proabtion foh a year .. and communnity service up the ass!!

sf jail was one of the best i stayed in.

plead not guilty, get a good lawyer, theyll offer u a deal so

it wont have to go to tryal and its usually the sentence the judge

was gonna give u so hold out.

use the court system and ull probly get a beeter deal.

espescially if u have money.