Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
SAN FRANCISCO

25 blocks in Mission set to be graffiti free

Saturday, August 27, 2005

City officials plan to kick off an ambitious project today to turn 25 blocks in the Mission District into a "graffiti-free zone.''

Armed with solvent and paint, more than two dozen volunteers are expected to join city work crews in a graffiti-removal binge this morning, with promises of weekly follow-up. The city will team up with Centro Latino, a human-services agency in the Mission that got a $10,000 neighborhood beautification grant from the city.

The targeted area is bounded by Duboce, 17th, Guerrero and Mission streets. The focus will be on public property, but the group also will assist private property owners and merchants.

Its from saturdays newspapare, for some reason i didnt read it until today. Anmyways i id manage to catch some of these guys at work:

23904485973.jpg

That was taken a block away from mission police station

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Aug 29 2005, 02:09 PM

SAN FRANCISCO

City officials plan to kick off an ambitious project today to turn 25 blocks in the Mission District into a "graffiti-free zone.''

Armed with solvent and paint, more than two dozen volunteers are expected to join city work crews in a graffiti-removal binge this morning, with promises of weekly follow-up. The city will team up with Centro Latino, a human-services agency in the Mission that got a $10,000 neighborhood beautification grant from the city.

The targeted area is bounded by Duboce, 17th, Guerrero and Mission streets. The focus will be on public property, but the group also will assist private property owners and merchants.

Its from saturdays newspapare, for some reason i didnt read it until today. Anmyways i id manage to catch some of these guys at work:

23904485973.jpg

25 blocks of graffiti-free? thats fuckin impossible

Originally posted by asscheek+Aug 29 2005, 09:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (asscheek - Aug 29 2005, 09:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Aug 29 2005, 02:09 PM

SAN FRANCISCO

23904485973.jpg

25 blocks of graffiti-free? thats fuckin impossible

[/b]

That means there some open shots.....hahaha