Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by hollowtips@Aug 27 2005, 02:42 PM

anyone hating on icp that lives or stays in this city needs to leave right now. or better yet just kill yourself....do us all a favor. Inner City Pimperistics

Well then you just must be one of the many that are hanging on ICP balls!!! And for some reason, I don't know why.

If youo didn't know, there is a bigger crew from philly that uses ICP. To my knowledge, they kill shit all over not just in there city like ICP. Yeah they bomb, But that is all. They don't do burners or bomb like MSK. They don't do productions like BA, so I don't really know why anyone would be dick riders for these so called.........in your words.....................pimperistics.............?

Yo that's not a word!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Longdickdong+Aug 27 2005, 02:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Longdickdong - Aug 27 2005, 02:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Novak@Aug 25 2005, 06:05 AM

2203uu.jpg

It's kind of amazes me how people can do legal walls and say shit like "the harder they come the harder they fall" and due wack WACK WACK ass letters like that. Don't get me wrong, KING always comes clean with his NEW YORK staight letters, but the rest......come on on a legal wal where you are supposed to flex you wild stlye to the fullest...

Damn what is the bay coming to............?

[/b]

So True.. Buter's letters are wack as fuck. He thinks he's God or some shit. Truth is his style is all bitten from people like Kebs, Dug1, JorOne, King, etc. He's like thier stepchild. He leeches off folks with skills and thinks he's dope for it. Just look at the letters on that piece. I'm sorry, but they are hurt. Looks like waterd-down funk to me.

He should just stick to putting up is boring as tag that he's been using for years and leave the burning to the real bay area headz..

Originally posted by Longdickdong+Aug 27 2005, 06:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Longdickdong - Aug 27 2005, 06:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hollowtips@Aug 27 2005, 02:42 PM

anyone hating on icp that lives or stays in this city needs to leave right now. or better yet just kill yourself....do us all a favor. Inner City Pimperistics

Well then you just must be one of the many that are hanging on ICP balls!!! And for some reason, I don't know why.

If youo didn't know, there is a bigger crew from philly that uses ICP. To my knowledge, they kill shit all over not just in there city like ICP. Yeah they bomb, But that is all. They don't do burners or bomb like MSK. They don't do productions like BA, so I don't really know why anyone would be dick riders for these so called.........in your words.....................pimperistics.............?

[/b]

SF graff has evolved around many of the core members of ICP, you dont like it stay the fuck off the frisco thread. go to the icp thread on here and eat your own words."they dont bomb" oh and try this for a word COCKSUCKER. now go back to your summer reading schools almost back in session biznitch.

Originally posted by hollowtips+Aug 28 2005, 01:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hollowtips - Aug 28 2005, 01:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Longdickdong@Aug 27 2005, 06:58 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-hollowtips@Aug 27 2005, 02:42 PM

SF graff has evolved around many of the core members of ICP, you dont like it stay the fuck off the frisco thread. go to the icp thread on here and eat your own words."they dont bomb" oh and try this for a word COCKSUCKER. now go back to your summer reading schools almost back in session biznitch.

[/b]

ICP as a crew is ahite.. they have a couple dope productions and shit.. but You HAVE to admit that Buter has weak letters.. they look toy as fuck. Skew's ahite... twick's letters look like a mess. Keb is good... can't bomb for shit though.. and let's see.. who else is there? Chief: letters were good in '97 but can't cut it in today's age. Dare? Never heard of him.. ha ha.. Dido for Sketch, Charo, and thier crew's other piecers.. ICP is old news. it's 2005 folks! Time to step it up! (I doubt that's gonna happen though).