Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"igotsnitchfood":

You need to stop drysnitching on the internet, describing nigga's appearances & shit. Even if you don't like somebody, you handle it in the streets like a honest fucking man, you don't go SNITCHING. This ain't the first time you do this. You're bitter, & your pride is hurt, so you're gonna DRYSNITCH on the niggas you don't like?

It's called HONOR AMONGST THIEVES, & if you plan on spending a significant amount of your life doing "criminal" activity, I suggest you learn about it before BEFORE shit catches up to you.

Fuck graffiti beef, you already know what type of real-life problems snitching will bring you; don't test when it comes to some snitching shit, BRUH. ON MY FATHER NIGGA, I am not playing with you, & I'm not talking about petty-graffiti-fighting shit. Not going to be specific. You need to calm down. Already pm'd you, quit ignoring me.

"igotsnitchfood":

You need to stop drysnitching on the internet, describing nigga's appearances & shit. Even if you don't like somebody, you handle it in the streets like a honest fucking man, you don't go SNITCHING. This ain't the first time you do this. You're bitter, & your pride is hurt, so you're gonna DRYSNITCH on the niggas you don't like?

It's called HONOR AMONGST THIEVES, & if you plan on spending a significant amount of your life doing "criminal" activity, I suggest you learn about it before BEFORE shit catches up to you.

Fuck graffiti beef, you already know what type of real-life problems snitching will bring you; don't test when it comes to some snitching shit, BRUH. ON MY FATHER NIGGA, I am not playing with you, & I'm not talking about petty-graffiti-fighting shit. Not going to be specific. You need to calm down. Already pm'd you, quit ignoring me.

who am i? nigga who are you? actually nevermind because i dont care, youre still a bitch

who am i? nigga who are you? actually nevermind because i dont care, youre still a bitch

Right. I'm a bitch, but you wont respond to my pm's, or say who you are. So petty, someone's deffinately butthurt. I'm almost sure of who you are, but I ain't gonna call you out & stoop down to your level of drysnitching (cops on here, IP adresses, etc.). Keep thinking I don't know who you are nigga, wait when I see you again. Keep makin a coward of yourself. I'm gonna ignore you now, until you're man enough to state yo name & be about yo shit. Hate away. Late.