Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
the real Gator is in jail for murdering that chick from the tom petty video.....

He was up for parole this year, but it got denied. He can see the parole board again in 2018. That's a long time. :( Bummer.

mark_gator.jpg

hella writers are snitches cuz theyre scared to get in trouble. writers nowadays have no heart whatsoever. and nino's is the fuckin buff program:lol: :lol:

LOL at your username. It's sad, but the statement's true. A lot of bitches in the graff game today, but then again, it's no different than it ever was. I got busted at 18 (long fucking time ago, but I digress) and the dude I was with at the time told the fuzz everything. Not just about the night we got busted, but also about shit we'd done a few weeks back. They got him all scared that he was going to the slammer, and that if he told the truth he'd be better off. We got convicted (no surprise.) Funny thing is that I never saw him in jail on our surrender date, or ever for that matter. His parents were rich and took care of it. It's not like snitching is a new phenomenon. Fools've been doing this bullshit since jump street. I wanted to beat his ass when I got out, but that probably just would've gotten me more time.

hella writers are snitches cuz theyre scared to get in trouble. writers nowadays have no heart whatsoever. and nino's is the fuckin buff program:lol: :lol:

Yea fuck snitches, i got snitched on a few years back, i thought graff writers would man up by now but i guess not

there aint no snitches in bqm, just people lying and spreading rumors on the internet. and whats this about "being in nino's program hella times?" only 2 bqms have ever been in ninos program and they have only been in it once..its funny how fast rumors spread around on this site by u dick swinging 15 year olds. fuck all snitches, get at me in a pm if u got somethin to say