Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
throbbng headache and i still gotta listen to nino jabber for 6 hours. am i in hell?

fuck nino...what up with writers swearin this dude is cool and shit, catchin tags in his van and what not?? yeah.....yet kids worry about gettin in to trouble on 12oz but your giving a city worker who works with 5-0 a free pass.....hahahha...fuck that guy

fuck nino...what up with writers swearin this dude is cool and shit, catchin tags in his van and what not?? yeah.....yet kids worry about gettin in to trouble on 12oz but your giving a city worker who works with 5-0 a free pass.....hahahha...fuck that guy

this...

onnod, once again, DPW is different than buff, they may be in the same building, but they are only deal with traffic violations, and clean up crack dens and northbeach....so all those dpw, and fools wearing reflective vests have nothing to do with buff. the night time dpw workers are snitches though, but there arent any "volunteers" doing that work.

nino and putz' kiddie squad are the only buf fools. and that aint him, well the one with the asain dude is...

just cause you catch shots in his van doesnt mean he know shit about you....LOL hes like a fuckin muni driver, its not like everyone jumps in the van and nino goes "alright guys, go ahead and crush the van and ill critique your hand styles" or some shit like that.

just cause you catch shots in his van doesnt mean he know shit about you....LOL hes like a fuckin muni driver, its not like everyone jumps in the van and nino goes "alright guys, go ahead and crush the van and ill critique your hand styles" or some shit like that.

so whats your point...i still dont give a shit...fuck nino and anyone who works for the city that buffs graffiti while murders cant even get solved but money is put into abatement programs.....yeah..cus thats what i thought was goin on....nino gives advice on hands.......the point flew over your head clearly....

obviously you like the dude...everyone has there opinion..

so whats your point...i still dont give a shit...fuck nino and anyone who works for the city that buffs graffiti while murders cant even get solved but money is put into abatement programs.....yeah..cus thats what i thought was goin on....nino gives advice on hands.......the point flew over your head clearly....

obviously you like the dude...everyone has there opinion..

obviously sarcasm isnt something you can read to clearly LOL

and when your out buffing, 90% of the time your sitting around waiting for nino to ham it up with who ever the fuck hes talkin to, and the other 9% of the time your buffing out toy ass shit anyways so who the fuck cares. if you piss him off then hell piss everyone off by buffing shit that deosnt need to be buffed.

id much rather sit in ninos van doing nothing for 6 hours, maybe buff out some toy ass shit, to get my cs out of the way than spend hella bread/sitting in a jail cell/sweeping up needles from under the army overpass

but those days are over for me anyways.

i was just sayin, the way you worded it was way off from the truth.

and real talk fuck the buff. but Putz is the dude thats going around buffing the good shit just to piss everyone off in order to get people mad so theys tart slippin and gettin wrapped up.

anyone else pissed off that the SF giants win the fucking world series, and yet the MLB decides to make the season opener in LA and SD with a 6 game road trip. that is some bullshit.

did you fucking see the "front page" of the examiner's sporting green today...... that shit made me want to boycott examiner.....if im out tonight imma swoop all the examiners i see and dump them in the garbage. fuck that bullshit