Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
mad as hell. ^^^

youre assuming that she does graffiti for the same reason you did, which is, for everyone else but yourself.

i did real graff. not bullshit wannabe garbage. i did mine for the want of pure destruction and what we all want out of it; a lil recognition. im no fuckin nigger. so she has her mind in the wrong spot. this bitch needs to be in the kitchen makin me a fuckin sandwich.

Fuck this wannabe hipster bullshit. Tryin to act like something you're not.

Be real or kick rocks bitch.

Straight wood talking.

Dass wassup bruh, down ass white fools like you are allies & part of the struggle. I just hope that when she gets out she continues to hit that up. It's a wrap for her & anybody defending her, fuck your graffiti status. Disrespectful priviledged hipsters with nothing meaningful, genuine or constructive to contribute trynna get fame through some shock-value b-s. Straight up spitting on our peoples histories & struggles.

They don't even realize what type of fucked up, emotionally painful histories this shit brings to mind when a minority reads that shit. Most people don't understand your stupid hipster sarcasm. But who gives a fuck how oppressed people feel right, hipsters are too cool to even be concerned with that, we should just get over it. Playing that innocent white boy shit. Do yall even realize how easy it'll be to convince hella hood niggas to ride on your shit? Just give it time, we'll get our chance. Straight to the violence. On mamas. haha..

none of you fools are gonna do shit about it but bitch online.

who fuckin cares????

its vandalism.

people are going to write what they want to write.

if you have a problem, do something.

im not supporting hipsters, or kkkatie, but who the fuck cares?

nigger is a funny word.

fuck races.

I can't do anything but "bitch"(im far from a bitch check yourself nigga) about it online because shes locked up, & her affiliates are cowards, nowhere to be heard from.

I fucking care, straight up.

Yes its vandalism, & people can write whatever they wan't, but that doesn't mean that someone won't feel their shit & bust em upside the fuckin head.

As a matter of fact i will fucking do something about it, as soon as the opportunity presents itself.

Nigger is not a funny word, & if you said it in front of me we'd have a fucking problem.

If you're that down for that stupid broad hit me on the pm nigga, we can do this fuck the internet. Im in the city right now, let's see c.u.t.t.h.o.a.t. ride for his bitch.

to sf boss hog. i appreciate the support. but you need to realize im straight white boy wood and dont like niggers. i take offense to this cunt sayin we are all niggers. i think i know who she is and who her brother is and her """affiliates" are. trust me im not fuckin worried. they wanna find me im at the same spot workin the door every second saturday of the month. cutthrost youre a chump in this game believe it. ive was bombin while while you were bombin your underoos. im out. you two hash it out.

you are stupid triplesuplex, dont you know that all WHITE PEOPLE came from BLACK PEOPLE. the first people was found in africa, they migrated north into europe and turned white from living in the snow and shit. we all got a lil nigger in us, everytime we wanna play our music loud and kick it on the front stoop drinking 211.

to sf boss hog. i appreciate the support. but you need to realize im straight white boy wood and dont like niggers. i take offense to this cunt sayin we are all niggers. i think i know who she is and who her brother is and her """affiliates" are. trust me im not fuckin worried. they wanna find me im at the same spot workin the door every second saturday of the month. cutthrost youre a chump in this game believe it. ive was bombin while while you were bombin your underoos. im out. you two hash it out.

Wait what the fuck. I thought your dissing of that bitch was coming from a different perspective. I don't care about woods/prison politics, I ain't locked up, but if you really hate black people then FUCK you & your ignorant opinions too, NIGGA.

I don't know what your graffiti rep is, but FUCK ANYONE with ignorant racist opinions, I don't give a fuck. Goddamn people really still think like this in 2011.

Whatever, say what y'all want on here, I just WISH someone would say some racial shit to my mothafucking face fuck all yalllllllllllll im out

Wait, hold the fuck up. Just realized you said you might have useful info on the situation. Wait up bruh take it off the thread I'ma pm you.

Sfboss I'm no snitch. I said I think I know who she is. If I'm right then I know her friends. There are niggers in every race. It's not a penn mentality for me. I'm a straight up white boy that will be upfront and100% honest with you. Ask anyone about me. Those that know me personally have respect for me because I have shown them nothing but the same. Those that act hard and show disrespect get dealt with on that level. I don't deal with suckers, losers or lames. Only real people that live by a code of honor, respect and are full of integrity. End rant.

• Like 1