Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
thats the problem, he has nothing of quality to post. have you ever seen his throwups?

jesus...

quality or not i seen him up through downtown with swerv.not choosing sides but i'll give him that.got some shit running in some hot spots.most people on the 12 just talk about it.nobody else puts their identity out there so i aint saying anybody else aint doin their thing.

funny how people think 12oz speaks for the streets. KRK i personally have seen his ups. The game has changed thru out the years. now it's all about how high up you get and how much shit you got around. walking around the city isnt the same as seeing somebody's pics on this shitty website. Nowadays people go on and on 12oz this 12oz that. it gets annoying and people who have been in the game for Years just sit back and laugh. INTERNET ISN'T THE STREETS. And the STREETS are what do the talking.

funny how people think 12oz speaks for the streets. KRK i personally have seen his ups. The game has changed thru out the years. now it's all about how high up you get and how much shit you got around. walking around the city isnt the same as seeing somebody's pics on this shitty website. Nowadays people go on and on 12oz this 12oz that. it gets annoying and people who have been in the game for Years just sit back and laugh. INTERNET ISN'T THE STREETS. And the STREETS are what do the talking.

pretty much what i said.and in that case krk is the last person who needs to be puttin his identity on 12oz when he's an actual active writer.it wouldn't matter if he was a blackbook burning toy.so don't let words on 12oz hurt your feelings and get you caught up bro.

pretty much what i said.and in that case krk is the last person who needs to be puttin his identity on 12oz when he's an actual active writer.it wouldn't matter if he was a blackbook burning toy.so don't let words on 12oz hurt your feelings and get you caught up bro.

its all good homie..between cuttthroat, delerium and a few other cats on here...they can say all they want..shit..they see it..i aint mad..

they obviously are..:lol:

you know what..fuck it..ill be the better man and say this..my mistake for even coming on here and payin mind to the few that dont have enough goin on in there lives that they feel the need to speak on a nigga that they have never even met before.(yawn)... continue your thoughts and comments:p . ill stop playin your game now..

ill enjoy the flicks that folk unbiasly put up having fun, and enjoy myself with my crew and my friends and most importantly get up...

all haters are just just trivial cowards..peace

Ok, I can't tell if you are sticking up for KRK or what but regardless of how much work he puts in, he still makes an effort to come on 12oz and just make a fucking jackass out of himself, then tries to act like hes the bigger person and hes just gonna "have fun with the crew" or whatever. If he really wanted to prove he doesn't give a fuck, he would stop logging onto his 12oz account and just continue what he was doing.

Since 92 ive known its always been bout how high you are and how high up u paint and most ups around.

Somebody put some flicks on this!