Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I ain't no fucking toy. Bkf Msk al KCm osd lords DE DRUGS CREW. what you write fool?

If you're really BKF or DRUGS you should have a lot more respect for STAK than that shit you were talking. The fuck out with that. :D

Oh yeah, you should use the quote button so next time people actually know who you're talking to.

If you're really BKF or DRUGS you should have a lot more respect for STAK than that shit you were talking. The fuck out with that. :D

Oh yeah, you should use the quote button so next time people actually know who you're talking to.

You have got to be a fucking idiot if you think he was being serious. And this stack character sounds like a bum who lives in a cardboard box.

I ain't no fucking toy. Bkf Msk al KCm osd lords DE DRUGS CREW. what you write fool?

You have got to be a fucking idiot if you think he was being serious. And this stack character sounds like a bum who lives in a cardboard box.

All of y'all who are hating on STAK can suck a fat babies dick.

And I aint no fuckin' idjut son... USA, North Korea, Burma, Iran, Palestine, Israel connect representative. What country you think this is?

STAK is a legendary figure. If you don't wear orange fish nets on the thighs and blush on the cheeks with burgundy lip stick n suck the dick for cracks n herrrrronnnnns you is a bitch. STAK ones Nigga, OG crack rock cock suck Fa life Niggehz. OG frisco shit. Give the Niggeh props muH Nigga. Come get knocked out in da bay fah talking bout pretty Niggehz wif sexy lil asses like that. No hetero.

STAK is a legendary figure. If you don't wear orange fish nets on the thighs and blush on the cheeks with burgundy lip stick n suck the dick for cracks n herrrrronnnnns you is a bitch. STAK ones Nigga, OG crack rock cock suck Fa life Niggehz. OG frisco shit. Give the Niggeh props muH Nigga. Come get knocked out in da bay fah talking bout pretty Niggehz wif sexy lil asses like that. No hetero.

ok now im totally confused. at first you were kinda hatin on him-actin like i gave you some bud, now he's on the jock; just get away from me. now your sayin he's a g for what he ""might"" do and who/ what he is.

im not talkin shit. just tryin to figure out where youre comin from.

when i open up my internet browser, first thing i do is click my primary bookmarks(this being one of them) which connects me to my subscriptions page, and every FUCKING TIME i do so i see that this thread is bumped and in the back of my mind i get a subliminal boner like "HOLLY FUCK THERE MIGHT ACTUALLY BE NEW PICTURES POSTED IN THE SAN FRANCISCO THREAD" so i hastily click on the "dont call it frisco" link and what the fuck do i get 9 times out of ten....YOU STUPID FAGGOTS GOSSIPING ABOUT SHIT THAT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER SINCE YOU FAGGOTS WOULD MUCH RATHER WASTE YOUR TIME TALKING SHIT ONLINE THAN ACTUALLY HANDLING YOUR BULLSHIT WHERE IT MATTER....you girls gossip harder than the females restroom at Sacred Heart College Preparatory.....

inb4 UMAD