Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you should look into killing yourself...voting yes on 19 kills an entire counterculture that enables people to live a good life and not be a 9-5 pawn...fuck your cheap weed you have no idea what it takes to grow great herb... under 19 you can only have 1 script per household and a 5x5 sq footage...while under 215 you can combine scripts and have 99 plants.. 19 adds more laws that the cops can enforce and fuck people over with VOTE NO ON 19

you overlooked the fact that 19 and 215 are both valid if 19 does pass. i suggest reading the prop fully before coming up with your gay little theory.

it's in there 3 times guy... i repeat, 215 is still valid regardless of what happens with 19.

the more bester comment ^^^^^^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

those things have purple hairs in bloom too get your thistle face on.

I dont wanna see trees at the market - keep the economy underground

Purple artichokes not only have a gorgeous color, but they have a slightly higher nutritional value over green artichokes. Purple artichokes have an excellent flavor that is richer and on the nutty side, which makes them ooh so good. When selecting purple artichokes, look for heads that have tight leaves and contain a rich, dark, purple color. Do not be surprised when their dark purple color fades after cooking this type of artichoke, this is normal.

purple-artichokes_~083535.jpg