Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by KRON KING+Jul 26 2005, 09:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KRON KING - Jul 26 2005, 09:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-holy roller.@Jul 26 2005, 12:17 AM

photoshop

duh

[/b]

Its actually a still from a movie that was on hifiart a while ago, i guess kerbs walks up to the guy and asks him for directions somewhere, or somethin like that. He thanks him, pats him on the back and theres the label.

I think it was filmed at that graff contest sega had a couple years back to promote jet grind radio.

Originally posted by c. clarence@Jul 26 2005, 03:33 PM

so is that kerbs real or not? i dont look photoshopped...

pretty sick though either way.

its fuckin real homie. it was on a hifi art as a clip back in the days..

that would be a sad day when people start photo shopping graffiti

its already sad people paint in chill spots and post them on here to get fame...

any of yall heard of this movie called "the graffiti artist"?

i rented that shit last night to check it out...

there was no real plot, just some kid walking around bombing portland and seattle, racking shit, getting wrapped and smoking weed.

it was fuckin stupid and the writers in it were hella toy.

the worst part about it is that in an attempt to give the movie some plot or dialogue, the director decided to make the 2 main characters gay.

but you have no idea of this watching the movie, and then all of a sudden in one scene, after coming home from bombing, they start making out. weak sauce.

i almost threw up. anyways, dont rent this movie unless your into toy bombing and gay sex/drama.

oh yeah... anyone notice the cutty abhor straight letter in the movie land of the dead that just came out? shit was tight.

Originally posted by put bodies in graves+Jul 27 2005, 09:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (put bodies in graves - Jul 27 2005, 09:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Jack Meoff@Jul 26 2005, 11:33 PM

fuck kure, dirty work snitch, fucking nobody...nice cirv...

whoa!!i thought the same thing as i sa it. i cant say i feel the same but i do know the behind closed doors, uncensored reason you feel this way.

[/b]

come on then...spill the beans....