Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Bump the rant. I'd prop it, but my phone is slacking right now. Glad to see niggas still got a little sense instead of trying to like what a minority should.

Also,

if anybody on here has anything to do with the organization, or any artist, of The Lockdown art gallery, please PM me. I'm trying to do an article about it, and would at least like to ask somebody some questions about the event. I'll be at the show and I'll ask there too, but I just wanted to know beforehand if anybody can help. Thanks.

Bump the rant. I'd prop it, but my phone is slacking right now. Glad to see niggas still got a little sense instead of trying to like what a minority should.

Also,

if anybody on here has anything to do with the organization, or any artist, of The Lockdown art gallery, please PM me. I'm trying to do an article about it, and would at least like to ask somebody some questions about the event. I'll be at the show and I'll ask there too, but I just wanted to know beforehand if anybody can help. Thanks.

PigArt.jpg

4497517212_fbb970f559_o.jpg

PigArt.jpg

4497517212_fbb970f559_o.jpg

Can't say I didn't expect it.

First off, you don't know me to be calling anybody a pig. Just because somebody asks a question about an art show doesn't mean I'm trying to catch people up. I'm not looking for personal info, but you should have known that since you quoted my post. I'm just looking for info about the event itself. I know the "post on 12oz" approach may not be the best way to go about things with the legality issues of graffiti, but shit it's all I got so that's what I did.

Thanks for your insightful and knowledgeable response though.

Also,

I looked on their website and theyve got a few emails for different people setting up the event, i dont know which one would help you specifically but you can take a look

http://www.rollupbikeshop.com/eventsinfo/thelockdown.html

Wjat tha fuck, pos that real shit. niggaz been getting fucken buzy on tha busses. post that shit and post tha streets spots by HYPER ZEAM CAJUN FARES REPO SEPER AN1 ASTER SMOKER S8N IED QS BX MQ DEST JENKS!!! THIS IS BULLSHIT POST SOME MUTHAFUCKEN FLICKS BITCHEZ. YOU BE ON THA COMPUTAR ANIEWAYZ!

• Like 1

Can't say I didn't expect it.

First off, you don't know me to be calling anybody a pig. Just because somebody asks a question about an art show doesn't mean I'm trying to catch people up. I'm not looking for personal info, but you should have known that since you quoted my post. I'm just looking for info about the event itself. I know the "post on 12oz" approach may not be the best way to go about things with the legality issues of graffiti, but shit it's all I got so that's what I did.

Thanks for your insightful and knowledgeable response though.

if the internets the only foot you got in the door you got more issues than bein called a pig on 12oz.

3261167942_b8d831e7ac_b.jpg

I'd prop it, but my phone is slackin right now.

that DUMB BZ KKKATIE got wrapped. peep the game.

The Alley

24 Year Old SF Woman Accused Of Spray Painting "KKK," Swastikas On Buildings

by Bay City News

May 20, 2010 2:29 PM

user-pic

* 2 Comments

* +0 Votes

o Facebook

o del.icio.us

o StumbleUpon

o Digg

o Newsvine

o Fark

* Email

KKKAte.jpg

A 24-year-old San Francisco woman was arraigned this morning in San Francisco Superior Court on vandalism and hate crime charges after allegedly spray-painting racist and anarchist graffiti throughout the city.

Katherine Dunbar is suspected of defacing city buildings, storefronts and private homes with swastikas, the letters "KKK," and anarchist symbols between Jan. 18 and May 17, prosecutor Victor Hwang said.

Police cited Dunbar during Sunday's Bay to Breakers race after she was spotted spray-painting similar graffiti on portable toilets along the race route at Hayes and Buchanan streets, Hwang said.

She was arrested Monday after allegedly spray-painting more graffiti on the outside walls of the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium and the War Memorial Opera House, tagging a city vehicle outside City Hall with the words "smash the state," and "KKK" and then biting a police officer who attempted to detain her, Hwang said.

Hwang today argued before Judge Samuel Feng for Dunbar's bail to be set at $377,000 for what he called a "string of hate-crime related vandalism."

"She's caused thousands of dollars' worth of damage," Hwang said, adding that Dunbar allegedly admitted the acts to police.

Perhaps most disturbing, Hwang said, were felony charges of assault and dissuading a witness after Dunbar allegedly attempted to spray-paint an African-American man who tried to report the Bay to Breakers vandalism on Sunday and then allegedly made racial comments to him and threatened him with false claims of rape if he reported the incidents.

She is also accused of earlier crimes in which swastikas were spray-painted outside the home of a gay couple and outside two Arab-owned stores on Divisadero Street, according to Hwang.

Feng agreed the case was unusual.

"These are not ordinary charges," he said, adding that he was "quite concerned" about the hate crimes allegations.

In all, Dunbar is facing five felony vandalism counts with attached hate crimes allegations, four misdemeanor vandalism counts, and counts of felony assault, felony dissuading a witness, misdemeanor battery on a police officer and misdemeanor possession of graffiti instruments.

Dunbar's newly appointed attorney from the public defender's office, Sarah Hefling, noted her client has no prior criminal history. Hefling entered not-guilty pleas to all the charges on Dunbar's behalf.

Hefling is also requesting a mental health evaluation of her client.

Feng set bail at $250,000. Dunbar is due back in court Friday for a hearing.

Photo of defaced portable toilets from Bay To Breakers: Andrew Dalton/Aggressive Panhandler