Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
what i will never get is hood beef when its hood on hood.

life like fillmore beef, valley beef..........

yo. you fools are blocks apart and you want to kill eachother.

same with you fucking nerds that take writing on walls so serious. for real you mostly white ass niggas.

i guess uptown just feels like it's easier to ride down to mac block and bust. lots of hoods in sf have been like that for years. west mob and big block? right down the road from each other.

you just move here or something? it took this mostly white ass nigga to tell you this?

i guess uptown just feels like it's easier to ride down to mac block and bust. lots of hoods in sf have been like that for years. west mob and big block? right down the road from each other.

you just move here or something? it took this mostly white ass nigga to tell you this?

tight pants ass wearing faggots been killing the game :lol:

what is "hydrocodone"? my mom had some in here medicine cabinet and i took four 500mg tablets.

is this a joke? i really can't tell.500mg hydrocodone is probably lethal. you were probably reading the acetaminophen dosage. you're either trollin or don't know how to read a pill bottle. and also a dumbass