Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by EUROne@Jul 21 2005, 10:40 AM

They droped the charges of felony for mideameanor because it's my first time,but I am sure that if I don't show up in court I will have a Warrant and they'll deport me back to Europe? These mother fuckin :five-o: saw me doing it do you think I can still pled not Guilty?

THANKS INTERNET

Damn if them motha fuckas saw you wtf.. what can u say...?? well shit i would pled guilty.. cause u got nothing to say if u say "nah i ddint do shit" after the pig saw you doing the hole fuckn tag.. so shit jst say u did that shit and they might give sum slak liek give u probation oh communntiy service up the ass cause it sounds liek da same situation i was on and i ended up wid proabtion foh a year .. and communnity service up the ass!!

sf jail was one of the best i stayed in.

plead not guilty, get a good lawyer, theyll offer u a deal so

it wont have to go to tryal and its usually the sentence the judge

was gonna give u so hold out.

use the court system and ull probly get a beeter deal.

espescially if u have money.

never say that you are guilty, usually you get a plea for lesser charges so you wont take it to trial and waste everyones time, but if they didnt see you then take it to trial, they have to prove that you did it, and if no one saw it is hard to prove

Originally posted by fuck muni@Jul 21 2005, 04:08 PM

just make up some shit and say you were doin political anti bush graffiti or some shit so the putz task force doesnt get involved

Whenever theres a graffiti incident putz is involved. If you get caught doing graffiti, doesnt matter what kind. They automatically send a picture of what you did to him. If they didnt take one, he or someone goes out and tries to locate the damage.

man sf county is a cake walk your lucky they didnt ship ya to san bruno to chill in the tiers

yo they aint going do shit i still have like 8 warrants out of sf and they wont even come get me

they will drop it to misdemenor

and give you court probation which aint shit no p.o. no reporting or droppin

man dont even trip s.f. is seriously the best city to get busted in

word

yo dog never admit no matter what,and never talk,wait till ya get a lawer...every bomber should have a lawer...plead not guilty get a lawer,dog its a mistameaner..nothing ,its not a fellony...lawer will get yo off,or next ta nothing...never talk. it only incriminates ya....werd up good luck and stay up by all means.......

Originally posted by wab/ck/h2o@Jul 21 2005, 08:35 PM

yo dog never admit no matter what,and never talk,wait till ya get a lawer...every bomber should have a lawer...plead not guilty get a lawer,dog its a mistameaner..nothing ,its not a fellony...lawer will get yo off,or next ta nothing...never talk. it only incriminates ya....werd up good luck and stay up by all means.......

Thanks to you all, i wanted your opinion. I know you all been thru that shit....

MERCI

;)