Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
PEMEX DONT you have anything better to do like BEAT the shit out of your girlfriend or jack off your TINY DICK?! FIRST OFF your mad cuz your lady left you. second don't act like you didnt post this PEMEX. you talk alot of shit but when it comes down to it you're a bitch cause you cant say it to someones face. QUIT BEING A MARK MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND TAKE THIS SHIT TO COUNSELING. psycho path!!! i know it sucks having a baby dick.. but there are things that can help accomodate what you lack exxxxtennnnzeeeeee oh yeah i went there!!!! hahahahahaha[/font][/size]

[/size][/b]

pS. STOP THROWING UP, ITS BAD FOR YOUR THROAT.

post nudes.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

well you ruined your rep w/o 12oz ....sell out so i wouldnt be so quick to make comments...

ooooh damn, burn. i never had a rep, never wanted one. sell out? who'd i sell out to? i'm always downtown, tl, 6th, wherever.... it's not hard to find me. if there's an actual issue, i've dropped my address plenty of times.

xoxo

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

your so hood pitofzombies 6th st. you must be down on your luck its crazy down there huh haha stop playing on the graffiti website you dont do graffiti and you sure as hell dont want to get punched in the face please just shoosh you hood nigga you 6th st. lol gentrification is a mother fuker