Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

3234568883_787562d51a.jpg?v=0

^^^:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: The fool that made this book is a straight square trying to exploit graffiti to make money! He likes art, photography, And money Well doesn't everybody. But he took those pictures came on here to a public website and posted them!!!!! If you have been on 12oz for the last 5-6 years you have seen that whole book!!!! And when some one publishes a couple of his pictures that were taken off this website, he try's to do the right thing and get authorities involved..... Trying to sue and threaten to take people to court over somebody else art that he just captured in that moment in time.....Doesn't make it his!!!!! So If you ever run into this guy just remember he likes to do the right thing, Not handle it himself but try to let a judge decide, doesn't really sound like he has a clue of what graffiti is really about!!!!! Vandalism,Racking,fighting,and last but not least drugs!!!! Does that really sound like the life style of someone that goes to college and has lawyers trying to sue people??? I don't think soooo

If u don't care sorry for making you read this but on the real this guy is what i hate about America these day....Just find a market and EXPLOIT!!!!!!! He's the wal-mart of graffiti books!!!! If you like this guy or he is your friend then Sorry... And remember this is just my experience and opinion!!!!

^^^:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: The fool that made this book is a straight square trying to exploit graffiti to make money! He likes art, photography, And money Well doesn't everybody. But he took those pictures came on here to a public website and posted them!!!!! If you have been on 12oz for the last 5-6 years you have seen that whole book!!!! And when some one publishes a couple of his pictures that were taken off this website, he try's to do the right thing and get authorities involved..... Trying to sue and threaten to take people to court over somebody else art that he just captured in that moment in time.....Doesn't make it his!!!!! So If you ever run into this guy just remember he likes to do the right thing, Not handle it himself but try to let a judge decide, doesn't really sound like he has a clue of what graffiti is really about!!!!! Vandalism,Racking,fighting,and last but not least drugs!!!! Does that really sound like the life style of someone that goes to college and has lawyers trying to sue people??? I don't think soooo

If u don't care sorry for making you read this but on the real this guy is what i hate about America these day....Just find a market and EXPLOIT!!!!!!! He's the wal-mart of graffiti books!!!! If you like this guy or he is your friend then Sorry... And remember this is just my experience and opinion!!!!

If you think the most importantly thing about graffiti is drugs then u been walking around with a blindfold. (If its about your little hangout, who's who, coke head clicks then I must not be doing graffiti right) Graffiti is different for everyone. there is no written rules.. If you were doing it for you then you wouldn't be trippin on somebody documenting a certain time and put it on paper. unless you didn't come out in it? maybe you would be hurt but if your doing your thing it doesn't matter. just like the internet. IT aint real. and if your doing you.. people will talk and real heads know.

graff books are pretty dumb but believe me there is no money in book publishing specially not full color photo books. the print cost alone is ridiculous . . .

i stole that shit anyway

your homie got called on stealing phunks flicks to put in his own graff mag to make his own bread. lawyers are gay but your homie should be taking his own flicks to make a mag or give credit where its due. its like biting someones style. you dont like seeing your style in other peoples shit.