Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RevoL

Don't Call it Frisco

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

daym i dint get to see the vid...w/e its just adding fuel to the fire he might come back on here and make this the next east bay shits. But w/e post some pics.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i wasnt talking about graffiti, i was just saying their music is terrible. you obviously love bumping mars volta in your headphones while you be 'taggin dat shyt up'

ps. flers keep ducking. your in for a hefty beatdown!!

ohh fasho Moe Lester is a fan of my 12 oz account...thats savage....

Wiki that Fake HR fool......dude's a fucking musical genius.....just shows you can be an idiot at life at the same time.

^word...i was reading that the other day at work..damn shame he's wasting it with a shit band.

this dude on the bike got rolled on 2 feet in front of me.thought they were drivin towards me, almost soberd me up.

heard them say he didnt have a headlight on his bike, cant believethey aressted himfor that.

but dam its hot out there for bein so cold.

DSC02537.jpg

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

i think its funny that half the people that are "12 ounce's most hate" are actually chill ass folks when i meet them in real life. i think heads in general just get a kick out of pissing people off on the internet. people take this shit too seriously sometimes.