Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phunk

• CACashRefund

• onnod

• slobberface

i did not start this... but i will finish it

yes you did and no you won't. Your a pussy...everyone has seen it..i told you like 5 times in pm's now meet up...1on1. Until you do that...regardless of how many spots you crush you will be a bitchmade mark ass pussy. Too shook to fight someone a foot shorter and probably younger than you:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

yes you did and no you won't. Your a pussy...everyone has seen it..i told you like 5 times in pm's now meet up...1on1. Until you do that...regardless of how many spots you crush you will be a bitchmade mark ass pussy. Too shook to fight someone a foot shorter and probably younger than you:lol: :lol: :lol:

seems like shak took all your spots

seems like shak took all your spots

he hasn't touched my shit....i barely even write...i'm just trying to beat some emo faggots ass and he's too shook to meet up with someone smaller than him. What a gangster ass writer huh?

BTW how many accounts do you have shak?

shak wishes he was gangster enough to man up and respond to the pm's by meeting up.

ha oh shit oh shit your hella "gangster" you are a graffiti groupie your on every writers jock you come on here but dont write? whats that about you fucking nerd

trying to catch fame off of people

you a nobody homie

go to sleep

run up or shut up

he hasn't touched my shit....i barely even write...i'm just trying to beat some emo faggots ass and he's too shook to meet up with someone smaller than him. What a gangster ass writer huh?

you call him a emo fag then you say he's supposed to be a ganster all after you said you barely write

cmon dawgy your not making much sense

how many accounts do you have shak????

faggot emo rich tweaker

Stop talking to yourself fucking faggot....like i said if your so down for your shit meet up...name a place and a time and i'm there...just don't flake like you did with meser. Talk all the shit you want but you are a fucking pussy until you meetup....simple as that. Why did you stop writing back to the pms to?? You shook??? Clear the air for all of 12oz shak....why are you too scared to meet up with someone smaller and younger than you????:lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop talking to yourself fucking faggot....like i said if your so down for your shit meet up...name a place and a time and i'm there...just don't flake like you did with meser. Talk all the shit you want but you are a fucking pussy until you meetup....simple as that. Why did you stop writing back to the pms to?? You shook??? Clear the air for all of 12oz shak....why are you too scared to meet up with someone smaller and younger than you????:lol: :lol: :lol:

you a E thug to the max listen to your gay ass

why do you want to "meet up"????

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

Your guesses are all tooo funny...whatever i'm done cluttering this thread..shak is a pussy and everyone can see that...and your three+ accounts on here aren't helping wannabe ass cake. If your down for your shit pm me...until then continue being the laughing stock of bay area graffiti.