Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Dear San fransisco,

Please take pile driver back,

he is unwanted in our district.

-Washington D.C

You guys are very sensitive to my social observation that 9/10 were filthy rich kids from the suburbs. Sorry to rain on your parade (well not really). Here are two quotes from your "living legend" of DC. What a joke.

piledriver... shut the fuck up... go cry on your own thread... jeezus! here's my memory of sf. some black and phillipino bammas tried to step to me on the street cuz i wouldnt buy their shitty cd so i turned around and punked them... i thought they were gonna cry... other than that i had a good time... big ups to my man giant....

i didnt call anybody gay. you talked about what you saw in dc and i talked about what i saw in sf... we all know that you cant typecast the whole city... but you did it first... now go back to your fuckin thread... you could never come into my city and run things but i could come to yours and change shit all around... my bombing partner cram did it... it sounds like aker did it... most "sf" writers arent even originally from sf, but i can't think many dc writers who aint from the dmv... so dont come on this thread talkin shit, we got enough problems on this fuckin thing... bamma-ass...