Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

...the coPs do it all the time... they "create" theyre own "job security"....the best way to aboLish any "police" state, is to not give them a "need to be there"...... by that , i mean...if theres no crime, theres no "police state"... but, FUCK THAT!!! if it were "legal" to paint graff, it wouldnt be "fun" anymore... jus like weed, itll take away the "thrill" of doin something "illegal"...

...there is this private guy who has this site i heard of, and the police are debating it, but its a site where "civilians" can "rate" cops... but the PIGS dont like that idea... ( like one person has a grudge with a cop, theyll give em bad ratings)... but the pigs do that to us "civilians' all the time... "sprinkle some crack on em".... that type o' shit... i think its playin em at they own game....

Fuck the poLi(e)ce stAte!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phunk

• CACashRefund

• onnod

• slobberface

man, i saw this one thing or read it somewhere, cops seize property of drug dealers and shit, and when they do the police get the money for new cars, guns, those cute little uniforms and so on from selling the seized propertyl. so they go to raid this guys house just because he has nice property. he shoots a cop cause he didnt know they were who the fuck it was trespassing and they murder him. and he was just some innocent guy. they killed him because they wanted money, fucking pigs. i dont remember where i saw this, maybe it was on here.

On October 2, 1992, a "task force" composed of L.A. County sheriff's deputies, DEA agents and U.S. Park Service officers executed a search warrant -- crossing Los Angeles County lines into Ventura County (without notifying Ventura County police) -- on California millionaire Don Scott's estate.

The search warrant was based on information from an informant that marijuana was growing on Scott's 250 acre estate, a piece of land coveted by the government. DEA agents planned to use this to seize Scott's estate, which federal officials had earlier tried to buy to incorporate into its scenic corridor in the Santa Monica Mountains. "But Scott would never negotiate with government officials, whom he distrusted," according to the Los Angeles Times.

The task force arrived at Scott's estate before 9 a.m.. They crashed through the door and pushed Scott's wife, Frances Plante, through the kitchen into the living room. She screamed "Don't shoot me! Don't kill me!", apparently awakening her husband, who came downstairs brandishing a gun over his head. According to Plante, the officers told him to lower the gun, and, as he lowered his arm, they shot him to death. They left him lying in a pool of blood on the floor as they searched the premises, finding no trace of marijuana anywhere on the estate.

When Scott's wife ran to the body, they "hustled her out of the house." Recorded phone conversations show that while the dead or dying millionaire lay in a pool of his own blood, police used the phone to make calls, and answered a call from one of Scott's neighbors, telling the neighbor Scott was "busy."

Several weeks before the raid -- according to Malibu Surfside News reporter Anne Soble, (who covered this story in extensive and probing detail) -- a game warden and a California Coastal

Commission employee paid a visit to the Scotts, bringing with them a six-pack of beer. During the visit, they asked for a tour of the Chumash Indian trails on the property, which the Scotts refused because of rattlesnakes. Scott's widow, Frances Plante, believes the visit was connected to the investigation leading to the raid - particularly since U.S. Park Service agents -- who had an obvious interest in obtaining the property -- participated in the raid.

Part of the allure of the estate is its repute as an archaeological site of the Chumash Indians -- a fact not missed by the forfeiture squads, who seized old maps and other historical documents relating to the property, during the fatal October 2 raid, according to Scott's wife, Frances Plante.