Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
A crew i dig???? ahahahahahah thats funny. So cash wkt huh?? why am i not surprised? writing the most played name ever and in a crew where someone writes kr. ahahahaha im gonna start writing wkt1, that would be fresh huh?

Son? im prolly old enough to be your daddy you little fuck (might be a possibility, i fucked mad hoodrats from sanjo ahahahah) I already know your crew dont want beef but best believe if we see that shit its gonna get dissed reaaaaaal quick.

CAKREW 92 til infinity!!!!!!

like i said yo name...not your crew..your the 1 that notice and decided 2 run your fingertips..no diss but rekanize..enough said dont bring it up no more and its more like u dont want all those murals hackt get it right so called OG ...and if u did fuk my hoes u GOT THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVIN'

class act aka Siez the toyest member of CA and MTA

your a fag....your so hard that you rep CA on 12oz and MTA when you actually get the balls to tag on the streets!!! stay at home you fag. your not in LA your not from LA...your a bitch...youve never even bombed shit worth mentioning

FAG!!!

Guest class act
class act aka Siez the toyest member of CA and MTA

your a fag....your so hard that you rep CA on 12oz and MTA when you actually get the balls to tag on the streets!!! stay at home you fag. your not in LA your not from LA...your a bitch...youve never even bombed shit worth mentioning

FAG!!!

The only thing your good at is snitching you lil faggot. wait till i put hands on you bitch.....youll be screaming and running crying "no beeeeeeefffff" just like every other tako bitch that ive ever ran up on!!!! you niggas should be sponsored by nike you fuckin trackstars! I got ten years under my belt and still goin bitch! lets see you fucks last out 08!

and you wana squash it then post all your flicks??? im done with you fags, im comin to the bay soon and well see whos really down to meet and say this to my face. otherwise keep your trap shut. CEEAYEEALLDAY

any real frisco natives will know what time it is!!!